"Thanks, Pia!" She goes out and he opens it.

~

Hey, buddy! Sorry I already have to go. That was great! You did great. I'm very proud of you. 'Yan ha? 'Wag ka na mag-alala hindi na ako nagtatampo basta come back, ha? I'll be waiting. (kung hindi...)

Always,
R.

~

Richard decided to accompany his friends to the airport, also a way of saying thank you to them.

They finally said their goodbyes to Gomz and headed their way to the plane.

He was about to go out when he saw a woman with her eyeglasses on, sitting alone on the bench, & wearing his campaign shirt.

He has to see who this woman is. First because to express his gratitude because she came all the way from Manila or somewhere else far from Ormoc just to be at the campaign & second because it might be her.

He walks towards her, "Miss?" She looks up. "Dawn?!" He immediately sits down and hugs her.

"What are you doing here? I thought ---" She puts her finger on his lips and her face moves a little closer.

"My flight got delayed. Where's Lucy? Pia?"

"They're not with me, eh. By the way, salamat, ha!!!" He holds her hands tightly and squeezes them.

"Thank you for what?" She looks at their hands and looks up to him.

"Dawn naman! Simply for coming dito for the success of the campaign, for us." He smiles at him and you can really see in his smile his sincerity.

"No, I came here for you." She puts her hand on top of his and smiles at him sweetly.

---

"By the way! I need to go na, 'pano ba 'yan, Gomz?" She kisses his cheeks and gets her bag.

"Wait, wait!" He gets the little note she gave him earlier & reads it.

"Kung hindi... what?"

She giggles and playfully slaps his arm. "Pag hindi ka bumalik, 'wag ka nang umasa na ifo-follow ulit kita sa Instagram!"

He wraps his arms around her, her head on his chest.

"The present Richard-Dawn tanden will never split up, remember?"

He lifts up her chin, "Babalik ako, promise! You came here for me & I'll come back for you."

He holds her wrist, stares at it for a long time that got Dawn wondering. What is he doing? Andami nang nakatingin baka ma-headline kami bukas.

"Dawn..." He looks up to her. She nods waiting for another word.

"Para sayo..." He puts the baller bands to her wrist and laughs. Seriously, Gomz?!

"Oh 'yan! Bagay na bagay sayo." She giggles and she slaps his arm upon reading the text on the baller bands. "I Love Gomez."

"Loko ka talaga!!! O'siya, I need to go na!"

"Hatid na kita." They hold hands and continue walking just like before when they were in Thaipan, not minding of what the people may think.

"Oh, hanggang dito nalang." A staff walks towards them right after they hugged each other, for the nth time!
"Miss, let's go?" She nods and smiles at him.

"Alagaan mo 'yan, Miss."

She's about to walk away when he calls her for the last time.

"Call me pag nasa Manila ka na, ha?"

"Yes, BOSS!!! FaceTime pa if you want!" She waves at him and already walks away.

>>>>>
All the best, Fa Gomz!!! 💕🎉 Mahal ka niya, don't worry. Hihintayin ka 'non. 😚😂