---

The program starts and the place is filled with people, mostly wearing blue - which is the team's color.

The host introduced each candidate starting with the councilors. Later on, Amy went up the stage, then another batch of running politicians are called. John, playfully describes his bestfriend and entertains the crowd with his jokes and Coco got the crowd with his charms.

The host introduced Gomz for his turn to speak. He stood up but when he was about to walk to where the mic is, they heard someone speaks out of nowhere that makes him stop.

"20 years ago, I was in a coffee shop after the "controversial" break-up with your soon to be Mayor." She giggles though people are still wondering where she is.

"As I was sitting, I started to think, 5 years or 10 years or even 20 years from now, how will he be like."

Then from the left side of the stage, she goes up and smiles at Coco who offers his hand while she was going up. She winks at Gomz who still couldn't believe all these and waves her hand to the crowd.

The crowd cheers loudly.

"Will he be still the Richard Gomez whom I used to know. Yung playboy, yung tipong hindi seryoso sa buhay. Or will he be the man I've always dreamt he would be. When he got married to your very beautiful Congresswoman, I knew, he wasn't anymore the Richard Gomez I once met. My-- I mean the Adonis turned into a loving husband to a dedicated father and I can't wait to see him opening another chapter of his life again by being a Mayor here in Ormoc."

She's already teary-eyed and she knows at any moment her tears will already fall.

Gomz stood up again and goes to where Dawn is. He puts his arm on her shoulders. She looks up to him and on that moment, a tear already fell on her cheek.

"Alam kong hindi kayo bibiguin nito." She points at him and smiles.

"... kasi never akong binigo nyan!" She giggles and it makes Richard laughs too. He hugs her so tight and whispers "thank you."

She holds the mic and starts to speak again, "I remember he would tell me how happy he was while serving the customers in McDo, especially when a smile forms on the kid's lips while holding his Happy Meal & I know he would be very happy to fulfill all your needs. 6 years, 12, or even 24 years from now, I can't wait to see what Ormoc would be like under the governance of this tall, dark, & handsome man." She giggles and taps his shoulder.

She holds the mic for last time, "Gomez for me---" His eyes widened and hers, too! "Gomez for me, Gomez for you, Gomez for everyone!!"

He hugs her again and kisses her forehead, which is not that obvious for others to see. "Dawn Zulueta, everyone!" He escorts her to the stairs & winks at her and mouthed "thank you, boss!"

---

The campaign ended & he must admit that it really is a success. Lucy excuses herself and talks to her amigas so he hurriedly went to the tent to see her.

"Pia, you didn't tell me she was coming!"

She looks at him with disbelief on her eyes, "Really? I thought you already knew, eh! By the way, she gave this one." Pia handed him a letter written on a sticky note.