Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

Start from the beginning

   “Uhh…it depends on how you treat the bunny…but yes, they bite” She smiled like it was nothing but for me…I think I’m scared now. I think Miyako sensed that and,

   “Oh don’t worry! They won’t bite. They even lick your fingers if you point your pointing finger at them.”

   I gulped. “Come on, try. It’d be sad if I’m the only one enjoying here” she pouted. I nervously nodded my head and tried to reach for the rabbit next to her but it ran away. I frowned a bit.

   “I think they’re the one scared of me” Miyako giggled. “Get a carrot and let them just come to you” she gave me a carrot and I took it. I sat next to her and after a few seconds a brown rabbit hopped to me. Its nose move cutely in a way as it sniffed the carrot in my hands then it began on munching the carrot. I beamed and looked at Miyako,

   “See? Try petting it with your other hand”

   I slowly patted its head with my left hand. SO SOFT AND FLUFFY!

--

   //Back at Momoko & Brick

   “You suck” I laughed at him. We’ve been playing for what seemed like 2 hours and a half but ever since we started playing Brick kept on losing. This is like our tenth rematch or something, or more.

   “You’re cheating…” He whined “No one ever beats me!”

   “If I can beat you I’m sure Kaoru can beat you too” I chuckled. He frowned at me, “Let’s do another rematch!”

   I sighed, “Brick, we did that many times already, but oh well… seeing you lose makes me happy anyway” I shrugged and dropped another token, “Ready?”

   He scowled at me, “I’m going to beat you!!!”

   I stuck my tongue out, “Sure you are…”

**After a few minutes**

   “HAHAHAHA! I won again!” I cheered.

   Brick slumped in his chair, “Ahhh! Cheater!” He ruffled his hair and crossed his arms like a kid. (I’m still wearing his hat, it’s actually nice) Darn it, with his hair pointing in every direction, it only made him look hotter! I hate you.

  I snickered, “Whatever you say…Now lets see what you can buy for me…” I thought for something that he can buy me. He can treat me or something but I’m not hungry.

   “Hey, are you hungry?” I asked. He looked at me confused, “No why?” I shrugged and think again. I came up with nothing…

   “Let’s just go outside and window shop” I requested and he nodded. We walked out of the arcades and something piqued my interest. It was a jewelry shop!