Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

Start from the beginning

   He looked at me and shrugged, a smirk playing in his lips. “What? Scared that I’ll beat ya’ kitty?”

   My nose scrunched in disgust with the nickname he had given me. Kitty? Hmm…not bad, not bad. I smiled at him confidently.

   “Me? Scared of you? Try me” I rested my hands on m hips.

   “Oh? Is this a challenge I hear?” He cupped his ear and pointed it towards me,

   I smiled evilly at him, “The loser gets to the buy the winner whatever he/she wants!”

   He smirked, “Game on Kitty!”

   Kehehehe. Don’t cry when I beat you, Brick. I thought.

--

   //Boomer’s POV

    “We’re here!” I said excitedly. I held Miyako’s hands and assisted her on going down the bus.

    Miyako looked around and her eyes stopped at the sign. “Welcome to the Fan’s Bunny Farm…” She read aloud. Her eyes twinkled with excitement and she turned to look at me, “BUNNIES!” She cheered. I brought her here because I know how she loves the animals. But this isn’t it all; I still have one last place I’d like to take her to after this. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, “Let’s go pet the bunnies!”

   I laughed.  Seeing her smile and happy is enough to make my day complete. “Ok, okay. Hold on. I’ll just pay for our entrance. Go on ahead, I’ll catch up”

   She nodded and ran to pet the bunnies. She stopped and asked an employee, “Excuse me, where do you pet the bunnies?” She asked politely. The employee smiled at her, “Just take a left from here, ma’am”

   “Thank you!” and she ran off excitedly. Sigh, I can stare at her all day,

   “Is that little Miss you’re girlfriend?”

   My head snapped back to the employee at the desk. A blush crept on my cheeks, “Y-yeah” I smiled.

   She chuckled, “She’s a pretty one, that’s for sure.” I only smiled at her and gave the money for our entrance. “Thank you, have a good day!” She waved and I nodded.

   Now which way did she go, again?  Oh yeah, left. I hummed as I go to where my beautiful girlfriend is. I’m never going to let her go, never. As I turn left, I instantly saw Miyako’s beautiful blonde curl bouncing as she petted that cute fluffy looking bunny. I instantly smiled at the sight of her, god, she looks like an angel sent from the heavens.

   When she saw me she grinned, “Come on Boomer! Let’s pet the bunnies!”

   “Okay, okay” I laughed and ran next to her. “Do they bite though?” I asked curiously. I don’t want to get bitten though… Miyako wondered for a bit as she petted a rabbit that was on her lap…awwww. So cute!