jeff the killer x neko reader

Hey guys welcome back to jeff the killer x reader I might be pirateish on this so yeah hope you enjoy pass and lads bye sweet cats. P.s hope you like neko Ben I found it on internet. P.p.s yes I do use a phone for wattpad.

Jeff's p.o.v (don't judge that I'm starting like this and I have free day)

I took off her hoodie and she had cat ears to my surprise for some weird reason she looked cu- JEFF NOT NOW I should not like my victims. I'm a killer who killed 300 ladies and 400 man (I don't know how many people jeff killed) I can't like her like that. Ok calm down then I notice that I'm starting at her I look away and blush until I hear a bark that sounded like smile dog heh wonder what he is doing when I look in the doorway. I notice that smile is on the doorway barking and growling at ((y/n)) for some reasone. Then I realise she is a neko.

((Y/n))'s P.o.v

Once I feel like someone took my hood off I shrug it off then I hear growling from a dog and I start to wake up little by little. Then I wake up and see a boy that looks the same age as mine that he a white hood with blood stains , a permeated smile , burned off eyelids , and souless eyes. I realise is jeff the killer the person who killed the people oround my house the person who I saw kill my friend (f/n)( friend's name). But somehow I got adicted to murderer I had onother form that is blood thirst so that is how I murderer people and get away whith it and now I feel like I like him no that I love him.

So yeah guys that was unexpected it turns out that you like him but yeah three followers I really am cellabrating this beacause I have 2 subs on my YouTube channel well two or one. But it is appreciated that you guys enjoy my storries but yeah hope you enjoy and I'll see you later bye sweet cats.