jeff the killer x neko reader part2

Hey guys I'm gonna continue on the fan fiction it's almost the middle of the night as I'm beginning to write this so hope you enjoy bye

((Y/n))'s P.o.v

Uhh where am I first I closed the doors of the back now I'm stuck in a chair what the heck is going on. "Well well well look who we have here a sexy one I presume" said a voice that sounded like a teen. (I just made you have powers for this story).

Jeff's p.o.v

Finnaly I knocked her out ok so the only thing left is to get her to the mansion and get her to be mine heh this is to easy to do.

Time skip by Goldie kissing me in the check (0-0 aphmau why did you make me do this)

I finnaly made it in my room I placed her gently in my bed and covered her in sheets so she is warm.

((Y/n))'s P.o.v

Once I wake up I nottice that we're I was was only a dream lucky me wait but we're am I this doesn't look like my room at all. I get up and walk towards the door once i turn the door nob i knotice is locked. "Well great just great" i said to myself then i notice there's a window I try opening the door then my hood falls off and shows my (f/c) neko ears and I stop using the invisibility spell on my (f/c) tail. Then I hear a click sound once I hear it I quickly put on my hood and go under the covers to cover my tail.

Jeff's p.o.v

I finnaly finished making the girl breakfast wait I still don't know her name yet I'll ask her when she wakes up. Once I get in my room I place the plate on the nightstand and watch her rest even tho is creepy who cares. Then I notice she had a dint on the hood's hat (I don't know what it is called the hood's hat) I take off the hood and-

Ok guys cliff hanger don't kill me but I'll be making onother one soon and I'll see you later on the next weekend bye sweet cats.