Untitled Part 1

AJ: Could I get another refill of Dr Pepper please? And my baby would like more also!

(Said AJ waving to the server at the local restaurant)

*Smiles blushes* Oh my lord

AJ: What!

Your just so sweet.

AJ: Well I try my best. *kisses my hand* I know how a lady is suppose to be treated.

*Smiles sweet* Seems like you do! Its weird how we barely spoke when you was in TNA and now since you came to WWE lol We been hanging out like everyday or 2! I didnt expect for us to grow closer then me fall in love with you. But Im glad I did cause your so amazing at what you do. Your so sweet and down to earth. 

AJ: *Smiles* Im glad you did too cause I always wanted us to grow closer. In TNA I felt like it wasnt the right time you know with Dixie being her bitchy self. I didnt want her to make fun of you if she knew we was together. I couldnt see her upset you. I hope you understand that. 

*Tears up* AJ, I do. Your so sweet and caring of my feelings. 

AJ: of course I am I care about you *Kisses my head then looks at his phone and text someone quick* You ready to go sweetheart? 

*Shakes my head yes and takes his hand* *Looks at AJ's watch* We have one hour til RAW. 

AJ: We have plenty time to just relax before the show! I know how we can! *He helps me in his rental truck and drives me out in the country* 

*Looks at him* We're in london. 

AJ: Yes we are they have open fields and dirt roads like they do in the states! 

Baby your gonna get in trouble I dont want you to get fired if you go to jail! 

AJ: baby I promise we're ok! Trust me! 

*Smiles* if you say so Mr Phenomenal *Giggles* 

AJ: *Smiles big* Thats my name *Parks and looks at his phone again and text someone then he kisses me as he helps me out and picks me up and puts me in the bed of the truck* *Turns country music up* 

Baby! Omg! What! 

AJ: I want you to have fun before the show! Dance baby! I'll make sure you dont fall *Stands at the tailgate* 

Baby *Smiles* *Kisses his head* *Dances around to the music and looks at him and smiles* 

AJ: *Smiles so big and comes up with me and pulls me to him and we start slow dancing when "Carried Away" by George Strait plays* *He looks in my eyes* *He holds my hand so gentle and holds me close to him with the other* *His phone vibrates* 

Baby you better get that! You may be in trouble! 

AJ: oh no baby Im not! I promise its nothing important as you. 

*We put our foreheads against each others and looks in each others eyes* 

*I sing the chorus to him* 

"I get carried away by the look by the light in your eyes
Before I even realize the ride I'm on, baby, I'm long gone
I get carried away nothin' matters but bein' with you
Like a feather flyin' high up in the sky on a windy day
I get carried away" 

AJ: *Smiles sweet* What a beautiful voice you have. 

*shakes my head* I dont baby I wish I did tho 

AJ: Believe me you do. *He kisses me as the song ends and he holds it* 

*Kisses him and holds him to me* Baby its time to go! We dont have long now! 

AJ: Ugh crap. I wanted more time with you :( 

I know babe but Its Raw time! 

AJ: *Sighs* Yep *He helps me down and helps me in the truck and as he drives he just stares ahead* 

Babe....are you ok? You look like your not excited about tonight.  And you been texting someone. Are you sure your not in trouble cause of me? 

AJ: No baby I promise you with my soul. Its not you. Its just Raw baby. 

What about it? :( 

AJ: Its nothing baby I just cant wait til its over so I can be with you. 

Oh *Smiles and holds onto his arm as he pulls into the arena and parks* *He helps me out and Anderson and Gallows walk up* 

Gallows: DUDE THERE YOU ARE! You was almost late! 

Anderson: Where was you? Sleeping? *looks at me* Oh I see. 

Gallows: Sleeping alright lol 

AJ: *Looks at em pissed* NO! Its not what you think. I just went out had a nice time with her.  

Gallows: Chill man just a joke didnt mean to upset you 

AJ: I bet. I'll be backstage in a bit. *Walks me inside* Im so sorry about that. 

Babe is that why your upset about tonight? You been kinda upset since you read your script.

AJ: Angel its ok I promise. I got this. They're just rowdy guys I used to wrestle with. *Walks me to my seat at ringside* *Helps me sit then hugs me tight* 

I hope your ok baby Im scared. Those guys look like bad news 

AJ: *kisses my head then my lips* They wont hurt you cause they know they'll have to deal with me. I dont care if we wrestled together a lot or not. Id fuckin kick their asses and keep em away from you. I care about you more than anyone in this world. I cant lose you. 

*Tears fall* AJ, I.... *Roman walks up* 

Roman: Hey man its show time. *Hugs me* How are you? 

Im great Rome! *Smiles* You two have fun! 

Roman: Oh we will! You be safe! 

I will Rome! 

AJ: She needs someone with her. 

Roman: She will be fine man the security is good! 

AJ: I hope so. *Looks back at me as he walks off to backstage* 

(I thought this was gonna be a one page story but I had too many ideas come to me! Hope everyone likes it!)