The Honeymoon

(This is the LAST part. I repeat, LAST PART!! I got sooooo many requests for a smutty honeymoon part so here it is. Warning: contains smut and sexual relations. Don't like don't read!!!)

After you and Mordecai were married, he had already planned out a romantic honeymoon for both of you. He set everything up for you two to take a 3-week long trip to England.
You sat in the living room on the night of the trip, your daughter, Mirajane sat cross legged on the carpeted floor, helping you pack your suitcase.
"Why can't I come with you two?" Mirajane asked. "Because sweetheart, daddy planned this just for us two. Maybe next time we will take you but not this time hon" you informed her. Mirajane nodded in understanding and continued helping you pack up.
You were lost in thought about the upcoming events you were going to spend with your new  husband. Some of your thoughts making you smile and some making you blush.
You were immediately snapped out of thought when you saw your curious daughter hold up something.
She tilted her head slightly and dangled the item in front of you. "What's this mommy?" She asked. You looked at her and realized she was holding your red lingerie(a/n: lingerie: typically smexy painties that females wear on their honeymoons, sometimes consisting of a lace corset and matching thong in case some didn't know)
You blushed a bright red and quickly took the undergarment out of her hands. "That's for grownups sweetie!! You'll find out when you're older." You told her.
You finished packing just in time to hear the doorbell ring. Rigby was standing at the door with a suitcase of his own.
You smiled at him, "thanks again for watching Mirajane while we are gone." You told him. Rugby returned the smile. "Not a problem (y/n)" he replied.
"Uncle rigby!!" Mirajane exclaimed, running at rigby and hugging his legs.

Mordecai came down the stairs carrying a bag of his own. "Hey Rigby." He greeted his friend. "Ready to go babe?" He smiled at you. "Of course" you replied. Mirajane hugged you both as you walked out of the door. "Be safe mommy and daddy. I love you." She told you both. "Love you two sweetie" you both said in unison.

The flight to England was long but you arrived there around 8:00pm. Mordecai took your hand in his as he led you to the room he booked for the two of you.

As he opened the door you gasped at how beautiful everything was. The bathtub was right next to the bedroom, equipped with a hot tub and a mini kitchen. You laid your bags in the front room and started walking around. As you reached the bedroom you saw a large King size bed with beautiful rose petals scattered along the bed sheets.

Mordecai wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck, making you blush. "You ready?" He asked.
"One second. I need to go change first" you told him and scattered to the bathroom.

Once you came back, you saw Mordecai sitting on the bed, his shirt off, showing his toned abs. You blushed at then remembered that you were wearing (favourite Colour) lingerie.
Mordecai smiled. "You look beautiful." He told you. You walked towards him and he immediately captured your lips in a deep, passionate kiss.
You were pulled onto the bed and on top of him. Mordecai not wasting anytime, pulling off your clothes quickly and discarding them across the room. He flipped you around so he was on top of you and kissed your neck, earning a small moan from you.
His kisses went lower and lower till he was kissing and sucking your breasts. You arched your back and moaned. Mordecai kissed your stomach lower and lower then kissed your clit lightly making you squirm.

You held his head as he licked your vagina skillfully. You were coming close to orgasm when he stopped, making you whimper. He positioned himself at your entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked you.

You nodded as he slowly slid himself inside of you. You arched your back and gripped the sheets. He started to move slowly, making you moan. "S-stop teasing me." You told him. Mordecai smirked and lifted you up, holding you tightly and moving faster. You practically screamed in pleasure as you felt yourself come closer to orgasm.
Mordecai moaned in your ear and you felt him cum deep inside you. You gasped and came as well. You went limp in his arms as he laid you down on the bed and you snuggled up next to you.
"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." You replied.
The next three weeks with Mordecai were pretty much the same thing continuously, with a few dinners and romantic tours to different places.
When you got home, a month later you found out you were pregnant again. You were going to have a baby boy. Mirajane was so excited to have a baby brother.
Nine months later, you have birth to your baby boy named Jaxon.
End