Chapter 8

''Spiders are nothing to fear, Kevin. They are the most gentle and kindest of most species. I consider them the ballerinas of the insect world. Of course spiders aren't insects but arachnids, but you get my poi-''
''Shut your face sock head before I give you a knuckle sandwich,'' interrupts Kevin. Slightly annoyed at being accused of being scared of spiders.
Double D clears his throat nervously.
He felt very foolish for blabbing on like that but it happens when he was nervous and well at this moment nervous was an understatement.
Kevin comes to a sudden halt in front of Double D causing his to crash into Kevin's back.
''M-my deepest a-apologies Kevin,'' stutters out Double D. Rubbing his nose. Double D couldn't help the blush that reddened his cheeks at the contact. Kevin's back was well in so many words perfect like the rest of him. Double D didn't think he could handle being alone with Kevin too much longer.
And Kevin seemed to be having the same thoughts as well. The little dork was seriously confusing him.
After a moment of silence Kevin clears his throat, ''so sock head we're here so how do we get in?'' Which only no sounded like a stupid question to him, ''idiot'' he mumbles under his breath.
Double moves past him and takes a deep breath before opening the door. Yep spiders, is all Double D can think when he opens the door to Sarah, and Jimmy huddled in the corner.
''You've got to be kidding me there must but hundreds!'' Exclaims horrified.
''Luckily they're just tarantulas.'' Says double d calmly.
''Yeah, super lucky'' says Kevin sarcastically.
Double D steps calmly into the room, careful to avoid the spiders on the floor and hanging over head.
When he reaches the frightened Sarah and Jimmy he smiles and motions for them to stand up quietly. Double D being an expert on most to all arachnids knows that though Tarantulas are the fourth deadly they only attack when they feel threatened so the best thing for him, Sarah and Jimmy to do is stay calm and quiet.
When they make it out of the room Everyone breathes a sigh of relief.
Double D slides to the ground and closes his eyes. He was suddenly very tired after this experience.
''Oh Sarah I was so scared,'' Double D hears Jimmy say to Sarah probably clinging to her.
''Me to Jimmy,''Sarah say loudly.
Double D opens his eyes finally when he hears Kevin clearing his throat.
''Need a hand?'' He asks offering his to Double D, not meeting his gaze.
''T-thank you Kevin.''

Well wasn't that something. It seems Kevin and Double D are making some good progress, and we've gained some more regulars. Let's see what they have to offer.
Bye-bye.