Chapter4

To say Double D was terrified was an under statement, but also deep, deep, deep, deep down inside he was a little happy to.
Double D hadn't seen Kevin all summer because he was at football camp. He thought Kevin was ripped before but now... He was just, Oh dear.
''I hope you and your dork friends are ready for the pounding of a life time,'' says Kevin. Stepping closer in an intimidating way.
Double D closes his eyes and flattens himself against the wall. When he didn't feel the force of what Kevin calls a 'knuckle Sand which' against his cheek bone. He slowly opens his eyes that were slightly watering.
Kevin was just standing there staring at him fist raised but he slowly began lowering it.
''Where's dumb and dumber?'' He question sounding mildly annoyed, for some strange reason.
Double D swallowed before answering in a hushed voice, '' I lost Ed and Eddy, somewhere and I was beginning my search when I heard your scre-'' Kevin glares, ''shout! Of umm annoyance from behind the door.''
Kevin stares before heading out the door; Double D stared after him before following after as well.
Double D follows behind Kevin a few paces before he comes abruptly to a stop.
''Yo, double dweeb why the heck are you following after me?''

Sorry for the short update but next time we'll get a little insight in to the infamous Kevin's mind. I'll be sure to update next week for sure.
So, until then.