Whiskers

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I blush, stand up, and hand the cat to him.

"Sebastian! What are you doing?!" A man (or boy or WHATEVER, A WILD CIEL HAS APPEARED)

"I'm sorry, master, I was returning this lady's cat to her." He winked at me, and handed me back the cat.

"Thank you, sir." I smile and nod, going along with whatever he was doing.

"Good, I'm glad you weren't trying to keep a cat again... You know how I'd feel about that..." The boy then began to sneeze. (Haha, I just sneezed)

"Master, why don't you go back, I'll be there in a minute." The butler whom I was assuming was Sebastian said.

"Alright." The boy nodded and walked off into a carriage.

"Sorry about that, my master is allergic to cats, but this is our little secret, okay?" Sebastian smiled.

"Okay!" I smiled, and handed him his cat back.

"Don't want you catching a cold, do we?" Sebastian smiled, and handed me and umbrella, with his hand that wasn't holding his. (The cat was poking out of his jacket)

"Oh, thank you!" I nodded and took the umbrella.

"I'm Sebastian by the way, and my master is Ciel Phantomhive."

"I'm Y/N."

"Well, I best be going before my master gets impatient!" Sebastian smiled, and walk to the carriage, out into the pouring rain.