"Sure thing" Zayn answered.

"Anyways so let's start with rumors, shall we?" He started.

 We all started chanting "yeah".

"Is it true that you guys are touring in a week?" He asked.

"Yeah it is actually. You can go online and get your tickets later today so stay posted" Niall answered.

"Is it true that you guys are living with someone new? A girl maybe?" He spoke into the microphone.

I shifted in my seat. Must they bring up Anna? Seriously.

"Umm.. yeah we are sharing our flat with someone else" Louis answered.

"Who with, if I may ask?" Cody said.

"Ummm.. Her name is Anna" I answered.

"Alright so the rumors are true, but is it true that she is rumored to be dating one of you boys?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well it depends on which one of us you are talking about" Louis smirked.

"Well we have some pictures of her and Zayn kissing in two separate places" He added.

"Yes it's true" Zayn said.

Lucking bastard.

"I am dating Anna, and it's going great" He smiled.

"Congratulations!" Cody cheerfully said.

"And for the rest of you, are you dating anyone?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm a single pringle" Niall smiled.

"I've got an eye out for one girl" Louis winked.

"Harry and I are single as well" I forced a smile.

Anna's POV

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him.

"Little bit" He still croaked.

I leaned my head onto the backboard of the bed.

"You need to get better, we are leaving in a week. How the hell are you gonna sing?" I asked him.

"If I'm not better than I'll make sure to tell the doc to take a look at it" He coughed.

"Drink your soup, Harry" I told him.

"But it gets tiring lifting the spoon every 5 seconds" He whined.

"What do you want me to do? Feed it to you?!" I snickered.

Harry is a grown man, kinda not exactly but, yes you get my point. He's a big boy, he can handle himself.

"Yes" He answered.

"What?" I said.

"Please feed it to me" He said fluttering his eyes.

I gave him the cut-the-crap-look but that didn't stop him.

"Fine" I huffed.

I grabbed the bowl from his hands, careful not to spill any. I took the spoon and let it carry the soup. I lead the spoon to my mouth to see if the soup was too hot, but it was just right. I put the spoon into Harry's mouth and he swallowed the soup. He grinned. That little dipshit.

I did the same thing and he smirked.

"Now that's better" He said.

This time I shoved the spoon down his throat and he furrowed his eyebrows and yanked the spoon out of his mouth.

"Is that better?" I teased and started to laugh.

Hey, I can be cruel if I want to. There is nothing wrong with having a little bad inside you.

"What the actual fuck Anna" He finally said.

I stopped laughing and I paid attention to Harry and his facial expression clearly said that he was in pain. Shit, now I feel awful.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" He clutched his jaw.

"No. I'm sorry. Where does it  hurt?" I asked him.

I leaned closer to see if there was anything burnt or whatever.

"Where does it hurt Harry?" I asked him.

He opened his mouth a little and pointed to the left side of his cheek.

"Harry I don't see anything" I looked into his eyes.

He frowned. I looked again but this time he closed his mouth, until it was slightly parted.

"Harry, I can't see if you don't open your mouth" I said.

Suddenly he grabbed the side of my face and our lips connected. My eyes widened into the kiss, but I somehow managed to close them and...kiss him back? My hand went around the back of his head and I played with his curls. I was in such an awkward position, with the soup on my lap.

He licked my bottom lip and I slightly parted my mouth allowing him to insert his tongue into my mouth. I noticed what I was doing and I pulled away panting.

I looked at Harry with concern written across my face.

Between pants he said " You kissed back".

I moved to get off the bed and I clearly forgot I had the bowl of soup on my lap and it spilled over my right thigh and onto the bed.

"Shit" I winced as I just stared down at my thigh that was in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, a lot of things happened here. Liam is in a bad mood, Niall is a sweet heart and yada yada yada. Then Harry kissed Anna and she kissed back. Say whaaa? Oh my god did you guys ever used to watch Hannah Montana the show and she always used to say that? Wow throw back moment right there.

This book already has about 200k reads like wow. You guys are amazing. I remember thanking you guys for just a couple hundred reads in one of the first chapters. I can't thank you enough. This book is #36 in the Fan Fiction section and #38 in the Teen Fiction section. Can we make it to the top 20's? That's my goal right now.

Keep commenting, and voting that's how this book can get placed higher.

Thank you so much. I love you all.

-Anna (Happy Labor Day I guess) xx