Then the announcements came on and everyone stopped what they were doing, but not me.

"Emily." That one word made me stop in my tracks. I looked up at the speaker and furrowed my brows. "This is a special announcement for Emily Winter James."

Everyone slowly backed away from me and stood behind me as I stood still, not moving an inch from my spot.

All of the cheerleaders started to clap and get into a formation. It looked like they were getting into two separate pyramids. One girl held a rolled up poster as she climbed to the top of the right pyramid.

Another cheerleader with blonde hair and a brace on her arm walked up to me. She held up a pizza box with the name Crusty's pizzeria on it. A man with a mustache and a huge smile held a slice of pizza on the box, as the company's mascot.

The cheerleaders began to spell my name in a form of a cheer. It was almost as if this was a normal thing that we did everyday!

Then the two cheerleaders opened the banner and held it open for everyone to read. On the Banner it read 'Prom?'.

All of the cheerleaders grew silent, no one uttered a single word. I started to get nervous and look around. Everyone was still and not even looking my way.

The sound of a musical instrument made me jump out of my skin. I turned around and saw the whole marching band walking in a long line of people carrying instruments. They all played their instruments to a familiar toon.

I recognized the song after a couple notes, Waiting For A Girl Like You was played through out the chorus of people. The marching band all stopped and marched their feet, still playing, they turned towards the crowd.

They split into two groups and a body emerged from behind them. My mouth dropped as the one and only Axel Braxton stepped from the crowd of band nerds. He held a microphone and was still along with the words.

"So long; I've been looking too hard, I've waiting too long.
Sometimes I don't know what I will find. I only know it's a matter of time.
When you love someone,
When you love someone." Axel began to say as he neared me. My heart pounded so loud I could hear it. I wanted more than nothing just to run into his arms and squeeze the living crap out of him, but I wanted to see where he was going with this.

"It feels so right, so warm and true.
I need to know if you feel it too."

"Maybe I'm wrong, Won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong?
This heart of mine has been hurt before. This time I want be be sure."

"I've been waiting for a girl like you, To come into my life.
I've been waiting for a girl like you, A love that will survive.
I've been waiting for someone new,
To make me feel alive.
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you.
To come into my life." He stood right in front of me as he sang. He smiled and I smiled.

"You're so good, When we make love it's understood.
It's more than a touch or a word we say. Only in dreams could it be this way.
When you love someone,
Yeah, really love someone."

"Now, I know it's right. From the moment I wake up till deep in the night.
There's no where on earth that I'd rather be, Than holding you, tenderly." He got down on one knee as he continued to sing.

"I've been waiting for a girl like you,
To come into my life.
I've been waiting for a girl like you,
A love that will survive.
I've been waiting for someone new,
To make me feel alive.
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you,
To come into my life." The girl with the pizza box handed Axel the box and Axel gave her the microphone to hold.

Axel opened up the box. There sat a pepperoni pizza with a note written on the box. It said, 'I hope you don't think this is too cheesy, but I was hoping you would go to Prom with me?'

"Emily James Winter. Would you do me the honor of going to Prom with me?" He asked me. My hands made its way to my mouth as I held back freaking out and jumping on top of him.

"Yes! Of course yes!" I screamed. Axel put down the box of pizza and I ran into his arms after he stood up.

"She said yes!" He screamed, causing everyone to cheer.

Everyone began to leave and go home. Axel and I walked to his bike, hand-in-hand. "So this is what you were doing all day?" I asked.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

"Wow. How'd ya' manage to do that?" I looked up at him, struggling to see him from the sun being right behind him. I had to squint to see his face.

"I have my ways." Was all he said with his signature smirk.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. "Well, did you happen to think of how we are getting this pizza home?" I said being sarcastic.

"Nope. I guess you better eat fast." He said with a smile. I laughed and pulled him into a kiss.