She smiled and handed me a paper.

"Ahhh yes,its for the training and Mr.Kraski will be here shortly please take a seat,he'll be here any minute, by the way my name is Jordan"she said and then introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you" I said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you too" she smiled back.

I was in the waiting room,I look around and started to scanned the place, the building was six floor I was in first floor.

I was amazed by the decoration,this place was need.

"Mrs. Kaya" I heard someone calling my name so I looked up to see a man a smile on his face looking directly at me.

I stood up and walked towards him and stopped.

"I am Rana Kaya" I said not making eye contact.

He show me his right hand to greet.

I look down and I put my hand in chest the heart side.

"I am sorry sir I cant shook a man's hand" I stood there waiting for his answer.

"Its ok, I respect that" he said.

"Follow me please" he said and started to walk toward the elevator.

'Oh no.... not the elevator please'

I cant stay in close place, when the soldiers took my father to jail my mom hide me in basement for four hours. I heard gun shots, I heard my mothers screaming, my fathers moans in pain.

I closed my eyes and headed toward the elevator, we got in and I saw him press the third floor.

The doors were now closed my heart started to beat fast. I hold my bag tighter and I froze, I was scared.

My breath became heavier and heavier until the door finally opened.

Which made my body relief.

"This way please" he said while showing the door far next to the elevator.

He opened the door and we walk in.

"Sit please" he said showing me a chair front of him.

I nodded my head sat down. He was looking over the papers, stopped and looked at me.

"Rana Kaya, well my name Alexandr Kraski, I will be interviewing you today, well basically we checked your background and everything seems perfect" he said.

"Why do you want to be a lawyer?" He asked.

"Well my main reason is, because of my father and then I want to help people finding justice" I answered.

"What do you mean when you said its because of your father?" he questioned.

"My father was a lawyer he was the one who thought me there is justice in this world" I said as remembering his words which made me smile.

"I see, he must be proud of you" he said and waited for my answer.

I sight in pain. I look up and saw Mr. Kraski staring at me.

"I don't know maybe" I whispered enough so he can hear.

Silence filled the room, I wish I was a little girl again where my parents were there when I needed them.

Mr.Kraski probably saw that I was hurt so he change the subject.

"Well, you'll be working with us for six month,25 hours for a week and 5 hours a day Monday thru friday" he said.

I nodded my head.

"You will be working with me, for 3 month you'll be my assistant I'll teach you the basics but after some time you'll be transform to a different level" he said and stood up from his chair.

"C'on, I'll show you your desk" he said I followed him.

My desk right outside front his office.

"Alright I have to go back to work you start tomorrow at 1 after school Jordan will tell you about your break, I am in office if you meed me" he said I nodded my head.

After he left I sat on the chair and started to examine everything, I had a phone that was on my left side a computer on right and some files.

I heard my cell phone in my bag I tried to reach, but dropped my bag on the floor which made everything fell out.

I bend down and started to collect my things and thats when I heard someone clearing their throat, I got up and I look at the person.

My eyes widened as I see the person I least expected to see.

"What are you doing?" he questioned.