A Lead

I woke up with someone banging on my door. I got up and brushed the glass off me. All my cuts and bruises were healed, but my house was a mess. I thought of something quick to lie but it wasn't in my nature to. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

  Bang!Bang!Bang! "Mr.Freeze are you there", I recognized that voice and it was Ms.Potts, my next door neighbor.

   "I'm coming", I hurried to the door hopping over glass and pieces of furniture that was torn to pieces. I got to the door and when I cracked the door open just enough for her to see my head. She was wearing a black wig and a white dress with white flats on her feet. Ms.Potts is a 65 year old woman who lives next door of me. She is a very nice lady who sometimes cheat on Bingo night. I just wish that sometimes she wouldn't check on me like she is my mom.

" Are you okay. I heard a lot of breaking noises and hollering last night", she said," I wanted to come last night but I didn't know what to do."

    " It's okay Ms.Potts. I was just redecorating,"I quickly lied and when I felt guilty.

    "Oh okay. I thought someone was hurt", she was looking past me and when I notice what she was staring at I turned around and realized that my broken glass table from last night was trailed behind me.

   " Don't worry. I am going to invite everyone over when I'm done redecorating when I'm done", i said reassuring her that nothing was happening.

   "Okay, be careful", she said.

   "I will", I said trying to close the door slowly

   "I'll be back to check on you", she said cheerfully.

   "You don't have to", i said a little bit to fast but I just don't want her to get hurt or invading my privacy.

   "But I want to."

   "I really don't want you to."

   "Okay."

   "Okay Bye."

   I closed the door and sighed. I looked around and started to think. I thought of something I have never tried before. I willed my  energy to go to my hands and my hands started to arch with yellow electricity. i was a little weak from my little fight yesterday but i managed to have a little power left.

   "Cleanse", i said that and waved my hands in the air. The electricity surged through the air and touched everything. Whatever the yellow electric power touched it fixed. My glass table was glowing from being touched by my electricity. It was fixed brand new. My walls and furniture were being fixed and looking like it was brand new as well. 

   It took at least 5 minutes to get everything back to normal. I gotten tired as soon when I was done.

   " Spring Cleaning much ", as soon as I heard that voice my sword materialized in my hand and I turned around and had my sword to their throat.

  "Ahhh!! Stop its just me ", said my twin Jackson. Jackson is the opposite of me. His father is Satan and is God. Yet we both are half of each other. Its weird but unfortunately true.

  " Don't sneak up on me like that. You know I fight first and don't ask questions later ", I said getting backing up. I threw my Sword in the air and it disappeared in thin air.

  " Where does that go ", Jackson said rubbing his neck. He smeared blood around his neck. When he realized it his eyes flashed black and the blood and the scratch disappeared.

  " To hell if I knew. Why are you here Jackson. You know we aren't suppose to be together unless its for emergencies ", I said. We may be twins but we have a negative affect on each other. Other then being half human, we give off a signal to nearby angels and demons on where we are. Basically we are technically saying ,"Here we are", to them.

  " I'm being watched by Satan's Devil's", he said nervously looking around like something were to pop out and get him.

  " Why would he Satan's child be watched for ", I said

  " The devils, Satan's Lieutenants, have rebelled and are trying to wake up my father ", he said

  " Why? I thought that you and your brother and two sisters were in charge since Satan is in deep sleep", I said trying to rap my head around what he is trying to say to me.

  " Yeah I know. But the devils are trying to wake him and turn him into his true form, Lucifer", as soon as he said that the room seemed like it got darker. He looked around anxiously again.

 " Okay and that's my problem how. I have no concern of what's happening in hell, only of what's going down there when I kill one of its demons. I can handle myself", I almost didn't believe myself when I said that  but I put faith that everything is going to be alright. But in the back of my head I was kind of freaking out. Satan was hard to defeat. We had my father God to help us defeat him. But when Satan turns into Lucifer, his true form, its going to take all of the angel force and the grace of God to help. 

  " And have you notice that we on the darker side are getting stronger. It's almost All hallows eve, and we are powerful on that night. In a week and 3 days we have until Sata..... I mean Lucifer rises. and I bet your ass that even Jesus wouldn't be able to help you then", he said with a smirk on his face. I look at his eyes and all you saw was fear.

  " See, you underestimate us on the light side. With the power of God and the Blood of Jesus we are unstoppable", I said with so much confidence I was ready for a fight.

  All of a sudden Jackson started to cringe up and fell to his knees. I knew what that meant, the devils were coming. " I have to go, but like I told you before, the devils are getting stronger. Every Minute you sit around doing nothing the get stronger. They will get to the point when it will get harder to vanquish them", he said getting up off the floor.

   " So, what you saying is that I can't do this on my own. Great, I don't know where my brother whereabouts are. Especially my sisters", I was frustrated about not keeping contact with them.

  "Still, get it together. Soon rather then later", he said. He walked to the balcony window and looked outside to the grey sky. He turned around and winked at me before shimmering off my balcony into nothing.

  After he was gone, I came to conclusion to go and tell my father the plan that Jackson had told me. I closed my eyes and willed my body up. I materialized from my living room to the Gates of Heaven. It always amazes me every time I come up here. But I was on a mission and I couldn't stare in awe. I walked through the gates and I saw every angel look up at me. I walked slowly to the throne of my Father, who was sitting there with such a serene look on his face. As I got closer and closer I say that it wasn't my father. It was my half brother Gabriel on the throne.

  " Gabriel I need to see my father. Where is he?', I said in a hurry.

  He looked at me and cleared his throat," Father is working. He knows what you want and he wanted me to tell you that what you seek is your siblings, and the sword of hell. We have a map for you and a bag with your supplies", he flicked his finger in my direction and at my feet is a blue bag with a map on the side of it. " I will orb you to Jerico's house. And as a final request, be careful", he said. before I had a chance to say anything else his eyes flashed white and the next thing I knew, I was in front of a door on a porch of a house. 

  Well that was fast, I couldn't even get and explanation out. And Father having business to do, what was Gabriel doing in his seat, I thought. I took a deep breath and knocked on a door. I heard foot steps rushing to the door. I backed up from the door every time the foot steps got louder. When the door opened I could have almost laughed at what I had seen in the door way.