Chapter 22

A/N: To all of those who read the first version of this chapter a few days ago: I hated the chapter so much I decided to delete it and upload a newer and much more better version.

Hair by Little Mix is so awesome. 2 million views in 2 days OMG. I literally don't understand why Zayn broke up with Perrie because that girl is perf.

____________________________________

Harry giggled as Louis kissed his neck from behind. Harry was just at the nose of the ship, staring out into the clear blue seas and wondering what lied beneath it all. Were there sharks? Squids? Whales?

"What're you looking so interested at?" Louis asked as he lied his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Wondering if whether there are anything worth seeing down there." Harry said back, blushing a little as the wind swept around his curls. Louis has been really affectionate lately and it wasn't as if Harry didn't love it like mad.

"There probably is. Wanna go swimming to prove it?" Louis said teasingly. Harry looked over at Louis. The wind was sweeping his light brown hair in all directions, Louis's eyes were so blue, as blue as the ocean itself. Beautiful.

"Yeah." Harry breathed out. Why was Louis so goddamn beautiful? Louis smiled before leading them down towards the bottom floor where the swim gear etc. were held.

"You know how to swim?" Louis asked and Harry nodded. They both changed into trunks. Harry admired how gorgeous Louis was. How his tanned skin shone in the sun.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Louis teased. Harry flushed red, smiling at the ground before jumping into the ocean. Louis was not far long as he heard a splash follow his.

Harry resurfaced, kicking at the ground methodically to keep him afloat. Louis resurfaced too, as he grabbed Harry's face and pressed their lips together. Harry moaned, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist as he snogged the life out of him. Louis kissed down Harry's neck as his fingers circled Harry's waist softly. Harry could feel himself harden every time Louis touched him. Even if it's the smallest of the touches, it made Harry want to fly.

Louis kissed him one more time, his beard tickling Harry's face before taking a deep breath and diving underneath and disappearing. It then occurred to Harry that there might be sharks underneath the ocean and he was here waiting for them like live bait.

What about Louis? A voice in his head asked and Harry grew antsy. Its been quite some time and Louis still hasn't resurfaced.

"BOO!" A voice sounded behind him and Harry gave out a very manly shriek and jumped as he heard Louis cackling beside him. Harry whined, getting out of the ocean and back into the yacht. The silent treatment, yeah that could teach Louis a lesson or two, Harry decided.

Harry could hear Louis' feet passing against the boards and catching up to Harry.

"C'mon, Harry. It was just a joke." Louis said with a breathless laugh. Harry wanted to turn and retaliate but then he remembered, silent treatment. He stomped back up towards their room and got a towel out and dried his hair off, wanting to take a shower because who knows what animals did in the sea?

"Harry." Louis said sharply but Harry wasn't listening, waking nonchalantly to the shower and closing the bathroom door. He turned the shower on and set it on hot before sighing as the hot water trickling down his back.

Not too long aafter he felt two hands grip his waist and press his back to Louis' strong chest. Harry didn't do anything responsive to Louis' touch though, remaining stoic and stony. But when Louis started sucking on the skin beneath his jaw, Harry sucked in a sharp breath. Damn it the bastard found his sweet spot.

"Giving me the silent treatment, eh?" Louis said tauntingly. Harry remained silent.

"Oh lets see how much you can hold on until you end up screaming my name." Louis said, pressing his cock right up against Harry's crack, making Harry whimper but stopping it half way.

Louis began sucking on Harry's neck lick his life depended on it. His mouth open wide and tongue licking as he sucked, pressing his teeth so that he knew that there'd be marks after this.

Harry had tried with all the self control he had to not moan and to keep his mouth shut. He bit his tongue too. But when Louis' hand grabbed Harry's cock, thumbing the slit, Harry couldn't hold back a loud moan as Louis started thumbing his balls.

"Moan my name baby." Louis instructed and Harry did so as Louis turned him around and kissed his roughly, open mouthed and tongue.

"You can't resist me babe. Don't even try." And Harry knew that he couldn't even argue if he tried. Louis pumps him fast and hard and Harry moans breathlessly as he lied his head on Louis' shoulder and but the skin there as he came, screaming into the bite.

"There love, you good? What's your color?" It was the first time Louis had asked himself and he cursed himself for not being a proper Dom in his head. It was thankful that Harry read 50 shades of grey so that he actually understood what Louis was telling him.

"Green." Harry answered. Louis nodded and Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder, still panting hard. How was he going to tell this hard ass of man that he loved him?

That's easy. He won't.

__________________________________

QOTD: This is somewhat acceptable isn't it?