Chapter 11

A/N: The song always makes me cry :( Anyways, hey guys. I'm back with a new chapter and I really hope you like this one ;D.
_________________________________

The Lord hates Harry, really.

Louis had dropped him off and left after the date, not mentioning one word of him being a Dom which completely disappointed Harry, to say the least. Louis had given him a kiss goodbye and left, his Porsche driving off until Harry couldn't see it.

Harry sighed. The date had ended way too soon for his liking. Although he wished it hadn't ended at all. Harry trudged up to the elevator.

As the elevator took him up, Harry began to wonder. If Louis was a Dominant, did he take Harry out on a date so that he could get round for Harry being his Submissive? Or did Louis really like him?

Was it all fake?

Harry shoved that question out of his head the moment he thought about it. But it was nagging at his mind, making the back of his neck prick with a feeling of suspicion and dread.

Sure, Louis had flirted with him in blatantly obvious ways and could get a bit handsy sometimes, but did that mean that he liked Harry in a like like way? Or was it some sort of sick trick to play with Harry's brain and make him become Louis' Submissive?

Harry had no idea what to do about this newfound thought but he knew he wanted to get rid of it. Louis wouldn't do anything of the sort. Would he?

You don't know everything about  him, a mocking voice rang throughout his brain. It could be all just an act.

Shut up. Harry told it.

_*_

Harry opened the door to his flat to find it completely empty. His eyebrows furrowed. Harry was completely sure that Niall and Zayn would be waiting to give him a Spanish inquisition about the date but there wasn't a single soul in the flat.

He walked towards the coffee table to find a note tapped to it.

Gone out to the bar for a bit Hazzy. Hope the date went well darling ;)

Harry rolled his eyes at the winky face as he walked towards his bedroom, completely knackered. He was tired and he needed to get some sleep. Harry remembered the way Louis' lips slotted perfectly into his. How undeniably soft they were.

Harry bit his lip to refrain his smile that was threatening to show on his face. His mind was in an endless pattern full of the word Louis Louis Louis.

Harry slipped out of his clothes, completely naked, as he climbed into bed turning off the lights as sleep overtime him. His dreams were plagued by a very hot blue eyed man with a heart stopping smile.

_*_

Harry moaned into the covers of his pillow as Louis' rut against Harry's cock forcefully. Harry's toes curled at the friction as he let out a breathy moan.

Harry couldn't breathe, he couldn't think straight as Louis swooped down to give him a forceful kiss. It was hot, so so hot that it made Harry claw down Louis' back. Louis smirked as he lined himself to Harry's tight, pink hole and slowly started pushing in, making Harry moan louder.

Louis was so skillful. So precise, so experienced, as he fucked Harry. Louis knew where his thrusts were aimed by definition and it sent Harry into a spiral of lust.

Louis slammed in and out of Harry's hole, making Harry arch his back obscenely as he gave out a cry of pleasure. Louis groaned, which sounded so hot that Harry could feel himself dripping pre-cum from the head of his cock.

"You like that, don't you? You like me rough? Want me to completely wreck you, princess?" Louis whispered in a husky voice that sent Harry nearing over the edge.

"Oh Daddy, please." Harry had no idea where the name came from but as he saw Louis' eyes fill with complete, utter hunger and lust, he moaned.

"Wake up, Harry." Louis said in such a dirty voice, Harry couldn't focus on what they were.

"Harry, wake up." Louis' voice faded.

Harry's eyes shot open as he sat straight upright in his bed, breathing heavily. He looked down and saw his cock, fully hard, and he groaned.

It was just a dream.

A fucking wet dream. Harry looked down at his cock, groaning. How was he suppose to get out of this mess? He checked the time: 3 a.m.

Fuck this. Fuck all of this. Harry cursed at the world as he lied back onto bed, determined to sleep his aching cock off. And he did. All the while thinking he was going to get blue balls the next morning.

The Lord undoubtedly hates Harry.
_______________________________

A/N: I'm just evil really. Question of the day: Daddy kink? Or nah?