Zoe & Ethan

I am so ultra sorry it took so long but I really hope you like it! This one is for MrsKarpathyy

Your POV:
"How about this one?" Your best friend Georgia says as she holds up a floral dress.
"Nah that might not be good to go out in". You say back.
"Just remember I don't even know if he has anything planned yet so it has to fit every venue". You say back to her. Tomorrow is yours and Ethan's 6 month anniversary of being together and you and your best friend Georgia are at the mall picking out an outfit. Ethan hasn't said anything about plans for tomorrow so you have to pick something that you could wear for no matter what is planned. Just in case he has nothing planned, you were going to take him to the amusement park and let him have a good time.
"Georgia, what if he doesn't even have anything planned and he's forgotten all about it?" I say.
"Aww Zoe, he would never forget. Ethan loves you. I'm sure he'll do something super good. This is Ethan after all". She says comforting you.
"Yeah I guess your right". You say back. You continue looking for about 15 minutes until you find the prefect outfit. You chose a maxi dress with flowers and a brown thin belt around the waist. You drop Georgia off at her house and drive back to your place.
You get the bag that your dress is in and walk inside.
"Hey babe". Says Ethan as you walk through the door.
"Hey". You say back. "I thought you wouldn't be home until later. You and the boys usually practice all day". You continue saying.
"Well we decided to have a short one today. Where have you been?" He asks.
"Just went to the mall with Georgia". You say.
"Cool". He says.
You walk up to your room and put in the cupboard.
"Ahh I so excited for tomorrow!" You say to your self. You and Ethan cuddle up for the rest of the afternoon and not one thing was said about your anniversary.
*Next day*
"Morning ba-" you roll over to say good morning to Ethan but he's not there. Suspicion goes through your head but you just het rid of the thought and get up to get ready for the day. You walk into the kitchen assuming that he's there and making breakfast or something but he's not. Your just about to turn around and walk out but you see a piece of paper on the table. You walk over and read it. It says,
"Happy 6 months babe! Sorry that I'm not there to give you a kiss but trust me, it's worth it. Get ready and wait outside at 12:00 for your surprise. Love you Zoe! xx"
"Aww he remembered!" You say even though no one is around. You take a pic and send it to Georgia.
She replies with,
"Awww. I know it's only 8:00 but I'm coming over. You need to stunning for your man. See you in 10". You just laugh at her message and have breakfast while you wait for her. You finish your breakfast and clean your teeth and she's still not here. You get changed and as you finish brushing your hair you hear the doorbell ring. You open the door and you see Georgia holding a few bags. You give a confused look and she says,
"What? I only brought my best hair products and make up". You just chuckle at her comment.
"Come on let's get you looking fab". She says and you head up to your room.
First she does your nails. She paints your finger nails and then your toenails. After that you put in your dress. Then she puts a towel over the top of your dress while she does your make up. It may not seem that long but after doing all that it's 11:30. You put on your shoes and she takes a few pictures. You talk for a bit then at 11:55 you go and wait outside. After waiting about 10 minutes a car pulls up in front of your house. Jakob hops out of the car and walks towards you. "Looking beautiful Zoe. I am going to drive you to your date. Just one thing though. You need to put this on". He says and holds out a blindfold. You look at him confused and he says,
"Don't worry, it won't ruin your make up". You laugh at his comment and he puts it on. He guides you to the car and wait out the drive. After driving for about 5 minutes you feel the car stop.
"Ok Zoe we are here but don't take it off yet. I'll get you out and guide you to Chris. From there Chris will take you to Ethan ok?" Says Jake.
"Ok". You agree with him and he helps you out.
"Hey Zoe!" You hear Chris say. He takes your hand and guides you. You chat with him while your walking and you walk for about 2 minutes until you get a slight clue as to where you are. You hear the sound of water.
"Ok Zoe you have arrived at your destination". Chris says as he takes off your blindfold. When he takes it off you see a picnic set up beside a waterfall but no Ethan.
"Oh my god this is so beautiful!" You say shocked.
"Not as beautiful as you". Says Ethan as he walks out from behind a tree. You run up to him and give him a massive hug.
"You didn't have to do all this". You say to him.
"I did it because I love you". He says and kisses you. You go and sit on the mat and cuddle up to Ethan as he feeds you chocolate coated strawberries. You and Ethan laugh and chat for a bit until he says,
"Now I didn't just set it up here because I thought it looked good. It's because I wanted to go for a swim. And I know you didn't bring swimmers because if I told you it might have given it away, so I brought a pair with me. Here go change behind the tree". He says as he gives you your swimmers and points to a fat tree. You go and change and out your clothes you were wearing before with all your stuff. You walk to the edge of the grass to see that Ethan's not in the water. You look around to see him running from the other side and bomb dive into the water. You laugh at him and jump I with him. He tickles you, cuddles you, swims with you and of course he kisses you. You end up having a few make out sessions but you don't mind. This is by far the best day with the best man ever!