Ethan & Sophia

Tomorrows the day. Tomorrows the day when I finally turn 15! But before I get to excited I have to survive one more day of school. I'm so lucky that my birthday is on a Saturday this year and not during the school week.
*beep beep beep*
Oh daym you alarm, disrupting my thoughts again! I guess that means I better get up now and get ready. You look in your clothes cupboard to find something to wear for today. You put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a tank top (with whatever you want/like) and finish off your outfit with a pair of converses and a grey beanie. You leave your hair out for today and you go and find some breakfast.
"Morning Mum!" You say as you walk into the kitchen.
"Good Morning Soph. You excited for tomorrow?" Says mum.
"Yeah I guess". You reply.
"Why, what's wrong?" She asks.
"Well it's just that I was really hoping that I would have a party this year because I didn't have one last year". You reply.
"I know and I'm sorry but you know that we just can't afford it at the moment". She says back.
"I know and I completely understand but maybe for next year you could throw a surprise party". You say with a smirk and take a apple from the fruit bowl.
"I'm going to go finish getting ready". You go back to your room and put all your books and everything that you need for today in your bag. Once you have finished your apple you go into the bathroom and do your makeup. You finish getting ready and head to school. You don't live that far from school so you walk everyday.

I see my friends standing with my boyfriend Ethan and talking to him about something. And yes I did just say Ethan. As in Ethan Karpathy. You might be thinking, isn't he one of the guys from In Stereo along with Chris Lanzon and Jakob Delgado? Yes, yes it is, and I'm so lucky to have him.

I walk over to them and they stop talking.
"Hey guys". You say.
"Hey babe" Ethan says as he pecks you on the lips.
"Hey Sophia!" You friends say as they hug you. You guys chat for a bit before heading off to class when the bell rings.

*End of school*
"Bye guys". You say to your friends as they walk to there buses and cars.
"Bye! Have a good day tomorrow!" One of them says.

Ethan then walks over and grabs your hands.
"I have to go now, mums going to visit her sister I have to go too. I'm so sorry that I can't be with you tomorrow but I'll call you when I have time". He says.
"That's ok. I'm sure mum and dad have planned for family to come over anyway".
"I love you". He says and you kiss for a few seconds before he pulls away to go home.

You go home and do your usual Friday afternoon/night schedule.

*the next day*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!" You wake to the sound of your family and the smell of pancakes at the end of your bed. You get breakfast in bed and then your little brother hands you something. It's a card.

You open up the envelope and open the card. As you open it a price of paper flies out. You pick it up and see that it's a plane ticket for a trip to America!
"OMG thank you guys so much". You say and give them all a hug.
"It's ok Bub, we felt bad about not having a party and we know how much you want to go to America so we decided to get you that". Says your dad.
You eat your breakfast and reply to all the happy birthday texts from your friends. Once your finished you get dressed and take your plate to the kitchen.
*ding dong*
It was the doorbell.
"Grandma and grandpa must be here". You say to your self. You walk over to the door and open it.
"Happy birthday Bub". It's Ethan. I thought he was busy today. Oh well, at least I get to see him.
"Thanks Etho, I thought you were busy today". You say as you give him a hug.
"Change of plans". He says.
"Would you like to come out for lunch with me?" He asks.
"I would love to but I just don't know if mum has any plans. Just come on in while I ask her." You say as you gesture inside.
You walk to the table outside and over to your mum.
"Hey mum Ethan was wondering if I could go out for lunch with him today. Is that ok with you?" You ask.
"Yeah sure honey, that's ok". She said.
"Ok thanks mum. See you later". You hug her and head back to Ethan.
"It's ok with her. Should I change first?" You say.
"Yeah if you want. Just wear something a little fancy because we are going to a restaurant." He says.
You go upstairs and change into your favourite & best outfit that you wear when you go out. You touch up your make up and go back to Ethan.
"Wow!" He says with his jaw dropped.
"Stop staring and let's go". You says as you nudge him. He just laughs and you walk out the and to his car hand and hand. (Let's pretend that he can he drive)  You start driving and chat for a few minutes but then you start to sing to the radio together. Your singing so hard that he turns the music off and you keep singing for a few seconds not realising.
"Hahahahahaha daym Sophia. You can sing real good". He says.
"No not really. I'm not that good". You say shyly.
You keep chatting for about 30 seconds until the car stops out the front of a house. It's his house.
"I thought we were going to a restaurant?" You ask.
"Yeah we are but I just gotta get something. Come inside. It's too hot out here". He replies.
You agree and you hold his hand and walk up to the door. He grabs the keys out and opens it with his other hand. He turns on the lights and-
"SUPRISE!!!" People came jumping out everywhere.
"Oh my god! Ethan did you do all this?" You ask.
"Not all of it. I got help from your parents and Jakon and Chris and your friends. They all walk over to you and say happy birthday.
"Aww thank you so much guys. Your the best!" You say to them.
They all give a present and then Ethan hands you a little box and card.
"You didn't have to get me anything". You tell him.
"But I love you". He says. You open the card and see a cute little message and then a price of paper. It's another plane ticket for America!
"Thanks Ethan but I already got one of these". You say.
"I know. It's for me so we can go together." He says.
"Aww thank you so much!" You say.
"Just wait until you open that box". He says with a smirk.
You open it to see a love heart lock necklace and when you open the lock it has a picture of you two in it.
"Aww this is so cute!  Thank you so much. I love you!" You say happily.
"It's ok babe. Now let's go enjoy this party". You two walk off hand in hand and go enjoy the rest of your birthday and this amazing party.

A/n: this is an imagine for sophiakarpathy_ sorry it took a few days but I hope you like it. And thank you for voting and commenting. I really appreciate it!! 💖❤️