Ethan, Jakob and Chris ~The Group Chat

Your POV:
Your at your school locker getting all your homework and things that you need to take home.
"Y/n!! Y/n!!" You hear from from down the hall. You turn to see Jakob running towards you.
"Jakob mate,slow down". You say just before he runs into you and sends you sliding a metre or two on the ground.
"Ow!" You say.
"So sorry Y/n. I guess I couldn't slow myself down fast enough".
He says as he helps you up.
"It's ok but why were you running so fast?" You ask.
"Well I wanted to catch you before you went home. I was going to see if you wanted to hang out with and the boys sometime this weekend?" He says.
"Yeah sure but what day?" You reply.
"Well we have your number so we'll make a group chat and go from there". He says.
"Awesome. I got to go now but I'll talk to guys soon then. See ya". You say as you wave goodbye and walk home. As you walk home Ethan drives past in his parents car and yell out the window and waves.
"Hey Y/n!!"
"Hey Ethan!" You say laughing.
You get home and grab some food and go into your room. You put on Teen Wolf season 5 and watch it as you usually do on a Friday afternoon. Your half way through episode 3 when your phone beeps.
Message:
"Hey guys!" It was Jakob. You've forgotten about it until now.
You: "Hey Jakob".
Ethan: z"Hey Jakob and Y/n!"
"Hey" you and Jake message back.
You: "Where's Chris?"
Jakob: "Who knows".
Ethan: "He's probs practicing his guitar".
You: "so anyways what were you guys thinking of doing this weekend?"
Jakob: "Well I wanted to go to the beach. What do you guys want to do?"
Ethan: "Yeah I was gonna say the beach as well".
You: "I like that idea, no we just have to wait for Chris".
You guys keep chatting for a bit about random things.
Chris: "Hey guys."
You&Jakob: "hey Chris!"
Ethan: "well it's about time".
You: "So Chris we were planning on going to the beach tomorrow. Is that ok with you?"
Chris: "yeah that's fine."
You: "awesome. Well I've got to go. My brothers friend just got here and I have to look after them. See you guys tomorrow. But what time?"
Jakob: "10:00 but we might be there at 9:30 if Ethan doesn't sleep in."
Ethan: "Oi I don't sleep in".
Chris: "Haha whatever bro. So see you at 9:30-10ish Y/n".
You: "haha yep. See you guys later".
You put your phone on charge and go down to your brother and his friend. You put Toy Story on for them and then go make them some sausages and vegetables for dinner. It's about 9:30 when they get tired so you take them and your so tired from looking after them all afternoon that you decide to go to bed earlier than usual.
*in the morning*
You get up at 6:30 and check that your mum is home from work before heading to the kitchen to have breakfast. As you sit down to eat your eggs you think about the beach and everything that you want to do. The first thought you get is the water.
*Inside your head*
"The nice cool water on a hot summers day. Ahh that sounds nice. But what if there are jellyfish or sharks then we can't go swimming or if a shark comes and attacks me! No I'm not going to let that happen. Now what about the sand. The nice sand to relax and sunbathe on. But what is a crab comes up and bites me and makes a hideous scar on me! Gosh daym you brain always thinking about the negatives. Oh well I know that today's going to be a good day".
*back to normal*
You head up to your room to get dressed into whatever's your favourite outfit for the beach. You check your social medias while your waiting for them to come. Just then there's a knock on your door.
"Come in!" You yell.
It's just your mum.
"Morning darl where you off to today?" She asks as she opens the door.
"I'm just going to the beach with Ethan, Jakob and Chris for the day". You reply.
"Ok well have fun. And stay safe. Love you". She says as she leaves.
Once she's left you check the time and it says 9:50. Ethan must have slept in again. You decide to watch the rest of the Teen Wolf episode from last night. Your up to a part where someone is getting attacked by one of the wolves.
"Ahhhh". You scream because someone just placed both of there hands on your back pretty hard.
"Hahahahaha". You hear from behind. You turn around to see Ethan right behind you and Chris and Jakob at the door. They are laughing there heads off.
"Oh my gosh Ethan don't do that. Especially when I'm watching someone get attacked". You say punching his arm.
"Ow! I'm sorry it just seemed like the perfect moment. Anyway are you coming or you gonna bail on is to watch some ugly wolf dude and his friend?" He say.
"Excuse me Scott is a hot wolf and Stiles is cute but if you wanna be like that I'll just stay here". You said sarcastically.
"NO, NO! Your coming with us, let's go!" He says as he drags you out of the room.
You turn off your tv and grab your beach bag and head out of the door with them. You get in the car and chat on the way.
*at the beach*
"Look at the water!" Says Jakob.
"Don't worry about the water look at the sand. It's a perfect time to sun bathe". You say as you take off your top and pants to show only your bikini and lie down on the towel.
"Aww come on Y/n, come in the water." Said Chris.
"Nah maybe later. I'm getting a tan first". You reply as you close your eyes and relax. Next minute you feel someone's arms around your waist. You open your eyes and see Chris.
"Chris what are you doing?!" You ask.
"Oh ya know just going for a swim". He said.
You look out at the ocean to see Jakob and Ethan waving and laughing at you.
"Chris don't you dare so what I think your going to do! Put me down!" You yell as you kick and squirm.
"Well you'll find out won't you". He says with a smirk.
He throws you into the water and you start a water fight. You stay I the water for a little bit but then you get out and have a sand castle competition. It's you and Jakob vs Ethan and Chris.
"Aww ethis is real". You say laughing.
"Shut up you". Says Ethan.
The rest of the day was amazing and as soon as you go home you lie on your bed and fall asleep. You wake up about 1 hour later to find a heap of messages on your phone. It's from the boys. You decide to read them even though you were hungry.
*messages*
Jakob: "today was so fun but it was better with her".
Chris: "yeah it was. I was gonna tell her how I feel but I chickened out not knowing what she would say".
Ethan: "what?! you like her too?!"
Jakob: "what do you mean too?"
Ethan: "well I like her as well".
Chris: "Back off Ethan"
Jakob: "Well may the best man win".
Chris: "What do you mean?! Do you like her too?!"
Jakob: "Isn't it obvious?"
Ethan: "well game on boys".
That was all the messages so you decide to text back because they mustn't have realised they were chatting in the group chat. Oops.
You: "Hey guys you know this is the group chat right".
Ethan: "OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know".
Chris: "Same here I hope it doesn't change anything".
You: "no it's fine. I'm just letting you know so you can have your private convos next time".
Jakob: "Ha...Ha..yeah".
You: "anyways I got to go do my homework talk later".
All of them: "see ya!"

A/n: sorry it was a bit late. I was really busy this week. But the announcement is amazing! I'm gonna go by the single as soon as it comes out. Anyway leave your thoughts and things. I love you all xx❤️