End My Suffering

(Y/n) your name
(Yt/un) you tube username
••• -=- READER POV -=- •••
Rain, god damn rain. Everywhere. All the fucking time. I've been walking through this hell for my whole life. London.
I keep walking... Without an umbrella. Great. Just fabulous. The rain pours down on me. Five more minutes.
I start to sprint. I should easily be able to sprint three blocks. Oh wait, that's right, I'm a fat fag.
I get to my apartment, lock the doors behind me and go to my computer. I fell asleep last night before I could edit my video.
I do commentaries. Mostly because I like to roast people and I'm actually quite good at it. I edit the video and upload it. I notify some of my subscribers on twitter. As I'm scrolling through my feed, I see the usual 'react to Pyrocynical' tags. I ignore them and keep scrolling. They come again, and again. Who even is this guy? Again and again I see people begging me to roast him. I give up. I'll give them what they want.
I pull up to my monitor and search him. Looks like he does commentaries too.

•=•video•=•

"Alright meme children, I can tell that you wanted me to do this..." (Yt/un) says as elder scrolls plays in the background. "The middle aged man-child who lives in his mums basement...Pyrocynical." She says through the microphone. "Now this guy, he makes my pride cringe at its self. He is the roasting king. In fact I found a video of him roasting me, fucking me! And we all know that I'm perfectly flawless. *cough, end my suffering, cough*. Now let me show you this," a video is played.
Pyrocynical intro.
(Y/n) stops. And zooms into characters on screen.
"What the hell is this?" She says in a slightly serious tone. "There's this and then his fucking profile picture is just screaming "I want to have a sexual relationship with foxy the pirate", I mean let's be honest now, the major percentage of people who watch his videos are furries. People who also want to fuck a pirate fox." She continues the video. Basically laughing the rest of the time.
"Alright, this is impossible mate. He's just too good. There's not a lot of things I can use to roast him. Check him out, heh like I do to myself sometimes. Yeah so subscribe to him and I will help end your suffering later!"
Video ends.

•=•Reality•=•

After looking through some of the comments on the video a new comment appears.
"You are terrible at roasting m8."
The man-child him self. Well well.
"Thank you master fuck!" I respond.
Then bam. Pyrocynical subscribed to you. How sweet.
You lay back down in bed, plugging in your phone to charge.
Bzzt
There on the phone of your screen, shows a twitter notification.
Your new follower: Pyrocynical