Maybe

Aph
I woke up in Sasha's room. So it wasn't a dream. I walked downstairs and saw Molly making breakfast. "Molly I can make my own"I said. "I know. But you need to learn that I make food in this house"she laughed. I ate and got dressed. In a new outfit she got me. "That was supposed to be your birthday present from her. But she kept it longer"Molly frowned. "I love it"I said. Then I walked to school. "Hey"I heard Aaron. "Hey"I said. "Nice look. Love the glasses "he laughed. "Thanks"I said. "So got plans tonight "he asked. "No why"I asked. "Me and you are going on a date"he said. "When did I say yes"I asked. "Do you have anything better to do"he looked at me. "What time will you pick me up"I said. He started laughing. I smiled a bit. "Around 6:00"he said. "I will ask Molly"I said. "Who's Molly"he asked. "Molly is a friends mom who is adopting me"I smiled. "That's great"he said. "Yea. She and Rick are really happy"I said. "So new parents that must be fun"he asked. "And a new brother"I said. "Oh can't forget them. Siblings are amazing. "He laughed. "Yea. I miss mine"I said. "Hey you will get a new one"he said. Then we got to school. Worked a little on the project.
(Time skip end of day)
I was walking with Aaron home when he asked"So I was thinking. You don't have to sagged by the way"he paused"be my girlfriend ". "Wow Aaron I don't know"I said. "I knew it you don't like me that way that's fine we can always be friends "he said. "Aaron. I meant maybe"j said. "Maybe"he looked at me.
"Maybe"
I looked at him

What do I say

I
Want
To
Say
Yes

And
I
Want
To
Say
No