Long story

I woke up on the ground. I looked around and saw it was 7:30. It is almost time for school. I got up but he hurt like heck. But I got used to it and got dressed and got ready and left. I started walking and Laurence and Garroth were waiting for me. "Heh. Daddies punching bag get broken"Laurence laughed. "Look out Laurence she may kill u"Garroth said. I couldn't take it anymore. "Stop. I didn't kill anyone. I tried getting them off that track. But they pushed me away. They told me to live. They killed themselves for me. "I yelled. They froze. "Aph"a voice said behind me. I turned around. I saw Aaron. "Hey"I said. I turned to the other boys but they were gone. "You ok"Aaron asked. "Yea"I said. "Come on"he said. He grabbed my hand. I felt safe.
(Time skip to class)
We sat down. "Ok so just work on your project. That is all we are doing today"Mr.Sky said. So we worked on it. So we decided instead of anger issues we would just talk about what kind of sickness that makes you different not kill you. So I worked on the writing and he worked on the pictures.
(To end of day)
"Want to come over"Aaron asked. "Sure"I said. "Hey you were leaping this morning what happened "he asked. "Long story "I said. "Long walk"he said. "Ok well my dad"I said.
I
Was
About
To
Tell
Him
About
My
Dad
But
It
Felt
Right