The Day After

After being on a ghost hunt. You felt good. The next day you were packing away your stuff to leave the hotel. You were staying one more night in the hotel and leaving in the morning.
You got everything together and left out the necessary stuff you need for the morning. After packing, Zak walked into the room. "Wanna go get dinner? Everyone else is hungry" Zak says to you.
"Yeah sure" You nod and grab your phone. Zak held the door for you as you walked out of the hotel room. You both met Aaron and Billy and Jay downstairs. Then all of you piled into the SUV trying to find a place to eat. I! At The Disco songs came on the radio and you started to get into it. Zak video taped you dancing and put it on his snapchat story. You laugh as Billy pulls up to a restaurant and you get out of the car going inside. Everyone sat at a booth You and Zak on one side, Aaron and Billy on the other, and Jay got a chair. As everyone talked about life and the ghost hunt. You felt Zak's hand move to your leg. Rubbing it slowly. You freeze but snap out of it quickly. Smiling. You listen to Aaron talk and it was just a great night overall. Zak and You walked back to the hotel room. You pull out the key to open the door but then feel Zak's head right above your shoulder. Your breath hitched as his arms go around you. You wanted to kiss him but you weren't sure. You opened the door he came along inside. You turned around and he was standing there. Then you went for it. Kissing him. The best thing you've felt the entire trip. His hands moved to cup your face as your hands were down at his sides. You can check kissing Zak Bagans off of your bucket list.