"Um... Of course you can come..." (3/3) Pt. 2

The two guys stare at us, waiting for answer.

My mouth just hangs open. I have no idea how to explain my way out of this without losing there friendship completely.

"G...g-guys... I-"

"No no, we don't need to hear anymore." Chris says in a dramatically calm way.

"It's pretty obvious that you don't think we're good enough to hang out with anymore."

"Pete, you know that is NOT true-"

"Isn't it?" Peter asks, his brother holding him close for comfort. "We just heard you say how you've been trying to avoid us this entire time! Or did we just mishear you?"

I ball my hands into fists and pierce my lips together.

"You could have just told us that you didn't want us there." Chris said sadly.

I look up at them, frustrated.

"(You're wrong)," I whisper. "It's not like that..."

"Just stop." Peter says while checking his phone. "We don't wanna hear it."

They begin to walk away slowly.

"No! You guys need to listen!"

They continue to walk out.

"Stop walking away and listen to me!" I yell.

I get the attention of not only the guys, but everyone else in the theater. I blush and wait for everyone to continue what they were doing before speaking again.

I walk up to the guys, Issac beside me, his arm draped around mt shoulder.

"Guys, we love you, really, but you've gotta understand-"

"Understand what? Lying to get away from us like we're idiots?" Peter retorts.

"You could've just told us." I cut Chris off. "We would've left you alo-"

"I DID tell you!" I tell them. This shocks all three boys. I sigh. "But you guys were acting so sad, so I lied. It's not that we don't want to hang out with you guys anymore... It's just-"

"Issac wants to be alone with (Y/N)... Please." Issac says, pulling me toward him by my waist.

The two are quiet for a moment, then they whisper to each other and then turn back to us.

"... We're so sorry!" Peter bows several times and Chris gets on his knees.

"No, Issac is sorry." My boyfriend says, hanging his head. "Issac feels shame."

"Im sorry too guys..." I say, rubbing Ice's back. "So much." We all exchange forgiving hugs.

"Tell you what? Lets all continue to hang out all together tonight and finish that movie."

Issac looks at me. Peter and Chris seem excited.

"Awesome-!"

"And by that, I mean Ice and I will be in sitting alone, but we'll all go hangout in the arcade afterward. Deal?"

I look up at an emotionless Issac as he shrugs in indifference and smile at him and kiss his cheek.

He other two smile and cheer for joy.

"Sweet, let's go."

We all walk back inside the theater together.

***
~Bonus part~

NO POV

Peter nudges a sleeping Chris. Chris instantly awakes.

"Hm, what bro?" he answers calmly.

"Dude I can't take it anymore. This movie sucks so much! AND, (y/n) and Issac won't stop being all lovey-dovey and it's gross!"

Chris looks to see what Peter is talking about, only to see Issac and (Y/n) making out in each other's lap. Chris fake gags, making Peter laugh.

"Ya know, lets just ditch 'em? Arcade?" Chris suggests. Peter nods and the two sneak off...