Love of my life

My name is (Y/n) Ruu. I'm a member of the Leaf Village along with my mother and older brother. My mother is Sika Ruu and she's a stay at home mother. My older brother, Shi Ruu is a member of the Anbu black ops. As for me, I pretty much like to kill criminals and sometimes take walks during my free time. I live alone in a little house, next an abandoned place and the house that my boyfriend lives in. I never told anyone this, but nobody knows my boyfriend. And that's how it should be.

His name is Deidara. We met a long time ago, around when we were kids. Everyone thinks he's a criminal, who is a terrorist with his "art." But I don't think the same way, he's kind and a very nice guy. He's the only one who I would rather go out with. I don't want no ordinary guy who's boring and a goody two shoes. Unfortunately, mother doesn't understand. She's always pairs me up with someone that might be a good influence on me, but that never ends good. 

Deidara and I will always be together no matter what.💜💜But the problem is that since I snuck him in the village to live next to me, people are getting suspicious. So when they ask me about the neighbor next door, I just tell them that he doesn't like the sunlight so I take care of him. (Without saying his name.) Not only that but Deidara's a very known criminal since he's in the akatsuki, the Anbu tries to catch him and put an end to him once and for all. Instead, he loses them every time, so he can go back home with me.

But when they do capture him, I'm the one who has to disguise myself and saves him. It's tiring that people can't see him the way I do, but what can I do? That's why I keep it a secret, without anyone knowing. I just can't stand letting him go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After killing men who were assaulting a family, I arrived home calling for Deidara. "Deidara, I'm home." I called "Deidara?" I walked around the house looking for the blonde. And now he's nowhere to be found. Ugh, seriously?😑😑Maybe I'll just check next door, he should be there. Sometimes, he goes into his house and would be creating new designs for his art, making it harder for me not to admire it.😍😍

I walked to the house next to mine, to find my boyfriend. I snuck in and saw that the house was bear naked. It didn't have any furniture, appliances, nor accessories, it was just a plain, old, dusty, naked house from the inside. Well, there was a bed but that was about it. It was quite obvious that he wasn't in here, if not then where could he be? "Deidara" I called. Yet again, there wasn't an answer from him. I walked back to my home, eager to find out where did Deidara went. 

He probably just went to get some more detonating clay like usual. Anyway, I went in the kitchen so I could find something to eat for my hungry stomach when a phone call came. I wonder who could be calling me now? It's been a long time since this old thing rang.

"Hello?" I started.

"(Y/ n), is that you? It's me, Hinata." She spoke. 

Hinata Hyuga. A very old friend of mine since the Chunin Exams. Back then, she was kinda shy and didn't really talk that much, however she is a strong fighter. I remember she had a crush on Naruto Uzumaki, the nine-tails jinjuriki. Now she's married to him, the 7th hokage and had two children. Beautiful by the way.

"Hinata! It's been a long time! How are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been doing good. So, I was thinking the girls and I are going out to eat. Are you free tonight?" 

"Of course I am! I'll be there!"

"Oh, that's great! I'll tell the girls. This will be exciting!"

"Alright, see you there."

"Right, goodbye."

"Bye."