Love of my life

Mulai dari awal

"What if the Anbu finds out his location and puts an end to him?" Mom threatened "I sent your brother to watch you, and I already told him, to let me talk to you first." So that's it. Shi was the one who watch on me for mom like a spy.😎😎 "A criminal for a father? That's not what children wish for!" She continued.

"I can't believe you would do this!" She scolded "why can't you be like your brother and be with someone I send to you?" Ugh, there she goes again 😒😒. Comparing me to the likes of my brother? Why do people do that, it's not like everyone's the same and we have the same interest. Ever heard of the word 'different'?😕😕

"Oh, yes that's what I want to do. Have someone boring boring in my life, that's exciting." I mumbled sarcastically. I look out the window in the kitchen, still hearing mother's complaining. "You know your brother appreciates his wife, Tenten." Mom brings up "she's confident, strong, beautiful and is pregnant with their second child. You on the other hand haven't even had your first. Deidara is not father material, why can't you take advice from Sakura, Ino or Hinata?" Now I'm sick and tired of this 😤😤. 

"Well, guess what? You don't see Shi Ruu, do you? Or Tenten? No, you see (Y/n) Ruu, who is completely different!" I stared at her with frustration "I don't want to be like him, I want to be me! And Deidara, is the love💝💝 of my life! He's handsome, strong, and stands up for what he believes in! And so do I. And what if we don't have children! What makes it your business to tell me, who I should have in my life?!?!"

The room fell at complete silence for a couple of minutes. Mom gets up and I noticed some tears falling down her face.😔😔 "Fine. But I'll tell you this, Deidar, Deidei or whatever his name is......Will be a dead man before he gets a shot a having a single child." She threatened as she runs out the door. I tried to chase after her but by the time I got the the threshold, she was gone. I know I was being harsh but, if only she knew sooner.

"I never had anyone stand up for me like that, you love me that much, un?" a voice asked near me. A male figure approached me from it's current place and smiled. As he came to the light he was much easier to recognize, it was just Deidara. My boyfriend was okay, but his clothes say otherwise. They were torn, exposing Deidara's flesh and some cuts that were bleeding.

 "Deidara! What happened?" I asked panicking "here come inside, you look terrible!" I walk him inside, sat him in a nearby chair, close the door and ran to the bathroom to prepare a healing bath. "The Anbu is getting close to me, my love." Deidara reported "I don't know how long I can keep this up, un." "Don't be ridiculous, at least you escaped." I pointed out. As I started to turn on the water, the words of mother from the fight came to me. 

"But he's not willing to make a family?"

                "A criminal for a father?"              

"When your children ask you about their father, what are you going to tell them?"

                     "Deidara is not father material. Why can you take advice from Sakura, Ino or Hinata?"

"Will be a dead man before he gets a shot at being a father."

"(Y/ n), are you okay?" Deidara asked as he walked over to the bathroom to check on me. The water was at a good temperature, and was ready for healing Deidara's wounds by the time I snapped out of it. "Yea, now take of your clothes and get in the water." I instructed softly. Deidara did and got in the water with his face up to my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked sweetly. "I just got into a fight with mother." I admitted 

"Really? What did she say?" He asked. "She said that you are a criminal and I shouldn't love you, blah, blah, blah." I mocked "and that we would never have a family like everyone else." I set my hands out onto the water and released the healing chakara through my hands, into the water. It's a Ruu Clan medical lesson us the members do in case someone is injured.

The chakra water reached to Deidara and was able to touch and heal his open wounds. Deidara looks at me with sympathetic eyes like he feels sorry for the crime he did. "(Y/n), if you want a child then, I want to do it, un." He confessed "we'll do it tonight." I wasn't sure if it was okay I mean,  after all someone might hear us and might be mom. But I am sick and tired of her yelling in my ear all the time, but not for that. 

Because I want to make love to Deidara. To feel his skin on mine, his lips on mine. And at the end, it will mean something to both of us. 

"I have to go out with the girls tonight." I noted. "Oh, then right after, un?" He offered. "Fine." I stopped giving the water chakara shakers since it was getting full, went to the closet in the bedroom to put on some clothes then came back. "Wow, you look amazing, un." Deidara stunned. "Oh, Deidara. I said I'm going out with the girls."  I reminded him.

"You mean, the girl that killed Sasori? The other one with Kakuzu and Hidan, un?" Deidara quizzed. It didn't take me long before I realized what he really meant. The two who killed his subordinates, he wouldn't say their names. "Sakura and Ino?" I guessed. "Yes, the first one married Sasuke, who was my last match before I turned into art, un." Deidara stated.

"Yeah anyway, when your done just soak up the chakra in those bowls over there." I pointed to the chakra bowls. "I know. Have fun, un." Deidara smiled as I lowered myself to kiss my boyfriend. I really didn't want to leave him, especially when the Anbu including my brother getting close to him. But if he said that he can do it, I believe him.