By the time I hung up he phone, I found cup ramen in the cupboards. Ah, one harmless cup won't hurt. I'm going with the girls to eat anyway, so why should I starve myself until then. I heated up some warm water, poured into the ramen and let it sit there for about three minutes. Three minutes later, I took the cup and sat it on the floor to watch T.V.

Five minutes later, someone knocked on the door as I saw a silhouette through the screen door. I got up on my feet and went to see who it is. "Yes?" I asked. "Baby Ruu, we need to have a chat." My mother went in. "Oh, hi mom. How have you been?" I asked her as she sat down in a chair.

 "I'm doing fine, but we need to talk, Baby Ruu." Mother said. She always calls me Baby Ruu since I'm the youngest out of her children and she calls Shi, Big Ruu. "What is it?" I asked eagerly. Whenever mom wants to talk, but she sits down before she says it, it's not going to be those happy and good news you want to hear.😓😓 I made hot tea for her and I as she ask me a series of questions.

"(Y/ n), what do you know about the neighbor next to you?"

"Oh, him? Well, he's not comfortable in the sunlight so he stays in his home."

"And?"

"He is interested in being a artist, so he has lots of art work in there."

"Anything else?"

"He doesn't like company that much?" I guessed.

"Oh, that's it? Very interesting."

Why did she say it like that? Does she know about me and Deidara? No, impossible. No one's about that secret but Deidara and I. If so, then why is she asking these questions?

"Is there something wrong mom?" I asked. I grew very anxious every second she kept me waiting for an answer. My hands were shaking when I held the tea cup for her. I don't know if she noticed it or not but she probably didn't.

"You said that he doesn't like company, right?" Mom asked.

"Yes." I answered quickly.

"Then what about your company? I've seen you go in his home many times and you would never come out." 

Damnit! I should've known that she would go to that corner and check on me! How am I able to keep this up?😫😫"Um, he's an old friend of mine since the academy." I lied. 

"Oh, really? By any chance, does he have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and known as Deidara?" Mom asked. Oh no, she's closing in! How does she know this type of information these days? Alright, no worries, just keep on doing what I'm doing, it's going to be alright.

"Um, how did you know? Wow, mom! Ha, nothing can get passed you. Ha ha." I laughed hoping that she wouldn't get mad. She did. She drops the tea cup to the ground and throws a fit. Mom hates it when her children keeps secrets. Especially when she just found out about it and she's the last one to know. She's not, not in this situation. In fact she's the first one to know.

"I can't believe you would love that, that criminal!" She complained "do you even know who he has killed?! Or what he can do?!" "Calm down, mother. I know what he can do but he won't hurt me." I calmly tried to convince her. "No, (y/ n) he will! Stay away from him, he's dangerous!" She yelled. "Wait, he's not dangerous! Deidara loves me!" I yelled back "he is willing to love me!" 

"But he's not willing to make a family, is he?" Mom said coldly "when your children ask about their father, what are you going to tell them?" I know, I'll tell them that he's an excellent artist, who has done many of exciting things and very hot! Nah, just kidding. "As long as they know him." I admitted "it's not like their going to be without their father or anything." I sat down, while mother was too busy with her lecture about Deidara.