Chapter 2

*2 Years Later* -Mikeys POV

Theese last two years have been great London and Chris are together . Alex and Alisha are together , Heather and Trell are still going strong .

But... I have feelings for Jordan . Badly!
We hang out a lot we are best friends.

With Heather and Trell turning 17 they've decided to rent a house and well alll live in it . I know crazy , right ? It only has 5 rooms. Heather & Trell . London & Chris .
Alex & Alisha . Neeyka & Jordan. And Me .

We are all going to chip in for rent so it's cheaper for all of us . I only wish Jordan was with me . Not Neeyka but me . ME!

*That Day *

'I can't believe we all met 2 years ago TODAY' Heather said as if she was about to cry . Jordan looked at her like WTF ?
We all laughed at her . Jordan just smirked , showing those gorgeous big lips.
Damn. Im honestly in love with this girl.
'So when we all moving in ? ' i asked looking around our living room .
'Lets go and start right now ' Jordan said jumping up . I stood up , since Jordan and I live near each other I decided I should walk her home .

As me and Jordan were walking . We started talking about the future.
' I want to be a rapper, chlothing line, shoe & record label, married , biiggg house ,kids, eh, thats it'
'Wow , you certainly have that planed out' she smirked .
'What bout you ? '
'Hm,lemme see Rapper, Billionaire, Nice House , Big Car Collection & eh maybe a boyfriend ?...dunno tho '
He stopped me in my tracks and turned around
'So because you don't plan on getting married does that mean Well ... because... like most girls say marriage and usually say sex after marriage....so... like ...'
'Would i have sex?'
'Yea' I said scratching the back of my neck.
'Yea of course ' she said as she started walking 'but i refuse to give my virginity to someone that doesn't mean anything to me 'she stopped
' yea , same no hoes yet ' we continued walking and talking till we got to my house her house was right around the corner
She continued walking and said 'see ya'
I grabbed her arm ' jord's see because ya know... We both wanna lose our virginity soon and.. Like-'
'I was wondering when you were gonna ask ' she said smirking 'and yes'

'Leggo ' i grabbed her we went straight to my bedroom and closed the , we started kissing
'Wait..is your mom not in? '
' no,work ' i said .

*Jordans POV*

He through me on the bed and attacked me with kisses . We both started ripping off each others clothes . Until we were both naked .

' Ready?'
'Ready '

*After the lost Virginites *

I came out of the bath room walking into Mikey's room he was wearing his jeans and shoes , looking for his shirt.

He noticed me come in and smirked i walked up and we kissed .
'Damn lil' ma '
'Michael , Michael are you in ?'
He grabbed his shirt, pulled it over his head .
'Yes ma , Jordans here '

'Oh hi there Jordan , staying for tea ? Its your favourite ' mama PJ asked me
'Yea sure'
'Ok ill go get started'

*Dinner*

I sat next to Mike as his mom sat across from us . Mike was rubbing my thigh the entire time . Whats he like?

But the real question , how will i tell the girls ?