Chapter 5

Recap:

He walks up to me and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wraps his arms around my waist; pulls me close to his body.then he kisses me softly but passionate.

I was shocked, but not at him kissing me. But at the fact that I was kissing him back.

Oh how I missed his lips on mine. I felt fireworks going off in my stomach while we kept kissing each other.

But Beau started creeping up in my head and I pushed Logan away. I didn't want to but I had to..

I could see the hurt in his eyes, but he leaned in again and tried kissing me again. I wanted to kiss him again but that would be cheating. I stopped him by saying..

"Logan we can't, I have a boyfriend."

When I said that, he dropped the flowers he still had in his hands and walked off to his car. He never looked back at me. But he did say..

"I'm sorry for kissing you, I didn't know. But Alex know that I will always love you until the day I die. Oh and you will be mine."

After he said that, he got into his car; started his engine and drove off.

I picked up the flowers and turned around to see....

Faith

She didn't say anything just stared at me shocked.

In my mind I was saying; "oh shit, she saw Logan Lerman kissing me.

But then she spoke up and said....

--------

sorry for the late update!

Been busy

So what did u guys think about it?

Did u like the chapter?

Tell me if u like the story so far?

VOTE COMMENT READ