Confession

" Ji-yong  won't you be quiet we are in a public place."  Seung said as he grabbed Kwon Ji's hand, tears flowing from his eyes as  Ji-yong  looked at Seung. " Why the hell didn't you tell me you were leaving?", He asked as he pulled  Seung away from the crowd of people who were taking pictures and whispering  confused by the scene they were putting on. As Kwon Ji was dragging Seung to be alone Seung stopped him. " Why are you here  Ji-yong?" Seung asked as he pulled his hand away from Kwon Ji. Choi Seung didn't understand what was going on,  Ji-yong  told him he never wanted to see him. " I  thought you never wanted to see me again  Jiyong  ",  Seung reminded Ji-yong.   Seung had so  much to tell him but couldn't. "  Seung I have something I need to tell you..", Ji-yong  says as he grabbed his hand.  Ji-yong  took a deep breath and looking into Seung eyes.  " If you leave that means I can't tell you my feelings..." Kwon Ji tells him, confused by what Ji-yong  was say Seung asks " What do  you mean by 'Your feelings?"  Ji-yong  pulls Seung closer to him and whispers in his ears " I love you Seung... I love you." Overly happy Seung wraps his arms around Jiyong and says in back  to  him.  Stopping the hug  Ji-yong grabs the boarding pass and ripped it in half. "Lets go home  Seung."  

     "You came back Hyung!" Daesung screamed as  Seung walked into the room holding  Ji-yong's hand.  " Got something to tell us guys?" Seungri asks them with curious tone,  Seung smiled and looked at  Ji-yong  lovingly and told everyone what had happened and why he was going to leave all of the sudden. After explaining them selves Seungri and Taeyang  look at each other and nod " The same thing is happening to us" Taeyang tells everyone, Looking so surprised Daesung  realized he was the rest of the members were dating each other and he was alone but he was happy for them "I am so happy for you four!" Daesung said to everyone before he went to bed,  Seung grabbed Kwon Ji-yong's hand and walked him to his room " Ji-yong  wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Seung asked in a shy voice, without hesitation Kwon Ji agrees and hugs Seung " Good night  Seung." Kwon Ji whispers before letting go and closing the door.  Seung went to his room and jumped in his bed with happiness but there was one problem and that was Amy she was blackmailing Kwon Ji and made them fight but if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be together but they still need to to fire her  Seung called the manger and told him about the whole thing and asked to fire her and the manger agreed to it. 

(To Seungri and Taeyang ) 

                Seungri grabbed  Taeyang's hand and pulled him close looking deep into his boyfriends eyes. Seungri loved Taeyang so much that it was a relief that he could finally be a couple with him in front of the others " Seungri are you okay with Seung Hyung and Ji-yong hyung  dating" Taeyang asked Seungri he was beginning  to   worry about what would happen if Amy found out about it " I am okay with it and they must be okay with us to." Seungri replied, Seungri grabbed Taeyang's hand and pressed it against his face " I love you babe..." He says as he leans over to Taeyang and presses his lips against his giving him a passionate kiss. Taeyang couldn't help but to smile after the kiss he was proud to be with Seungri and he wanted to stay with him no matter what. After the long passionate kiss they started to talk about hooking Daesung up with someone. "I just don't want him  to feel awkward around us " Seungri tells Taeyang, even though Daesung was older there were some times were he was acting younger then Seungri and that made him want to be  a Hyung to Daesung and not a baby brother even if he is the youngest in the group. "I  feel the same way babe he need a boyfriend or girlfriend so he doesn't feel weird about all of us dating." Taeyang tells Seungri, no matter what Daesung was like family to the both of them so they both needed to do  something so that Daesung wasn't alone with four people dating....