broken heart

It was late and all   Jiyong   could think about was what happened at the coffee shop.   Jiyong   really hated Amy for that cause now there was a huge misunderstanding, if it wasn't so late Kwon ji would go and explain himself to  Seung about what happened. In the room Seung was looking through photos of him and  Jiyong  , He wanted to go over to his room so badly but it was to late so he would have to wait till the morning for them to talk.  Seung was still crying his heart ached so bad. It was hard for  Seung to sleep cause all he could think about was what he saw he needed to talk to  Ji-yong  about it before it gets serious. Laying in bed Seung looked out the window and looked at the stars thinking about K Jiyong 's smile and want to hold him and tell him his feelings. 

             The sun was barely peeking through  Jiyong's window it was hard for  Ji-yong  to sleep because of all the things running around his head. As he starts getting out of bed he hears a knock on his door " Come in.." He calls out to who ever was at the door.  Seung swallowed hard as he opens the door to  Ji-yong's room " Jiyong  we need to talk about your relationship with Amy." He tells  Jiyong   as he sits down on the bed " What about it."  Jiyong  says sitting down next to  Seung ready to talk to him about what happened " You need to breakup with her."  Seung tells  Jiyong in a disappointed voice " why should I do that?"  Jiyong asks in a   angry  voice   Jiyong   didn't want Seung to get involved "Well it won't last long cause you are in a boy band"  Seung snaps, his anger was running through his blood making it boil more and more "Just break up with her!"  Choi yells at him, "Leave me alone  Seung I never want to see or hear you  ever again get out of my room now!!!" Kwon Ji yells, hearing that made tears come to Choi Seung's eye. His heart skipped around, Seung gets up and runs out  and slams the door. With anger  Jiyong grabs his phone and texted Amy that it was over and he was firing her. 

      Hours have passed since  Jiyong  and Seung's fight and all  Seung could think about was ways to get over  Ji-yong. Laying on his bed staring at the ceiling he thinks of ways of how to forget about Ji-yong   his first thought was moving to a different dorm and living by himself for awhile  but then how would he know about surprise events, his second thought was going out with a girl but he realized that if he went out with a girl that the words he said to  Jiyong  about dating while in a boy band would piss him off more. Choi Seung couldn't think of anything to do to forget about his feelings for  Ji-yong. As he rolls over on his back the phone starts to ring and he picks it up " Hello T.O.P we were wondering if you would like to star in our movie in London?" After hearing that it hit him he could go over seas to star in a  movie and it would diffidently get his mind off of Ji-yong  "Yes I would love to.." He says on the phone, "wonderful we need you here tomorrow..." After talking about the movie Seungri comes in and asks who was on the phone,  Seung explains to him that he is going over to London and is going to be in a movie.