Leave it Empty

Mrs. Summers gave the three of us eggs and bacon. Once I finished, I ran up to Aiden's room to change into one of Angie's outfits. I was only in my underwear and my bra when Aiden walked in. When I saw him I hid behind his bed.

"Aiden! I'm changing!" He sat on the bed, "I don't care, Willis. Just change and I'll walk you home."

I did as I was told, turning around so he wouldn't see my stomach. Once I was fully clothed I grabbed my phone and my clothes then followed him out.

***
We were about a ten minute walking distance from his house to mine. The slight breeze were moving the leaves on the cement back and forth. And then Aiden stopped in his tracks a few feet away from my house.

"Thanks, Aiden. I had a fun time."

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "You know, Char..I really like you, but you've never really given me a chance. All I want is the taste that your lips allow..

My, my, my, my, give me love

And then his lips pressed against mine again. I felt his soft and warm lips and his hands against my waist.

"Give me love." I finished the sentence for him. He smiled, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. What was I supposed to say? How would my family react? What about Aiden's family? What about Fairtop High? Oh god, I wasn't ready for a relationship.

"Oh Char..come on! Please answer me!" I heard Aiden say behind me as I shut the door that led me to the kitchen. I saw my mom making food, what time was it? I checked my clock.

11:27.

Was I asleep for 'that' long?

Eh, maybe I was, who cares?

"Charlotte? Who was yelling your name?"

"Mom! Shut up! Just leave me alone!"

And after that I didn't hear from her for the rest of the day.