Shadow Academy for Guardians - Chapter 2 - My hall mate thinks I'm crazy!

hey guys! I didn't get any feed back on this book, but my sister insisted. So I will post. However, I will not post the next chapt until forty reads. And trust me, there will be a lot more freaky stuff going on!

As always, favorite, comment, add to your library, and share with all you friends :)

-Justine. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I screamed.

Then I ran.

As fast as I could. I booked it out the door and went straight into Grace's room. But of course, I fumbled with the keys, and dropped them at least five times. When I finally got over my issues I was having with my key, and managed to slide it into the lock.

I turned it, heard a click, and opened the door. I ran in as fast as I could and I shut the door tight and locked it behind me.

I turned around to see a tiny girl with blonder ringlets than mine, sprawled out on her bed with a book and a very confused look on her face.

She had bright, sparkly, icy eyes that looked friendly. She was small, no bigger than an eight year old. With rosy cheeks. And that brightness to her that made you just feelcomfortablearound her.

"Hello?" she said with a voice that, although was uncertain, was clear as little silver bells. She reminded me so much of my little angle of a sister, Jaime.

"You must be Gracie?" I asked with as much bravery as I could although I could hear that my voice was shaky and scared.

She nodded. Although I could tell that even her gesture was unsure.

"I'm your room, well hall, mate. My name is Jessie Walsh. It's-uh-nice to meet you. I guess." I stammered with an embarrassed smile.

She just stared at me with a blank look.

Then she spoke. "Why did you burst into my room panting? You look like you saw a ghost!" she said jokingly .

I decided she was nice. But my smile vanished.

"Because I think I did."

She stared back at me with a grim look in her face.

Then she burst out into hysterical laughter. When she managed to breath, after wiping tears from her eyes, she spoke.

"Did you see IT in your mirror?"

I must have had a very confused look on my face because she burst out laughing again.

"You must be one of those kids with problems?" I asked.

She looked at me, puzzled.

"That's what they are there for right?"

She laughted again, not so loud this time. Man, I must be making a joke of myself.

"Hasn't any one ever told you why they are there?"

"Well, no. I have never met my mom, and me and my dad don't exactly see eye to eye." I explained.

By this time, I was sitting in the chair at her desk.

"Oh, well I'm pretty sure that they will tell you everything you need to know, if not, please feel free to come back with any questions."

She sounded like what Mrs.Hoarse should of sounded like.

"Well, thanks anyway!" I said with an awkward smile on my way out.

Strange girl...............