Ch.6 Part (2)

Sorry I took so long to update!! I promised I'd update before school and school starts tomorrow!! :(

And on with the story!!! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV~

The doctor opened the door and we all gasped. wow. he really was in a glass tube.. It was standing up and there was green liquid inside, patrick was wrapped up in some kind of plastic in nothing but his boxers. that must have been embarrassing in front of your girl friend that hasn't even seen you naked yet. I chuckled and shook my head. "Are you seriously laughing?" joe whispers.

I shrug. "what? he's in only boxers! it has to be embarrassing!"

"It probably is.." he gave a huff more then a laugh and smiled..

I heard Jamie sniffle and told Pete to go comfort here since she was closer to Pete than me and Joe.

I watched as he talked to her, I have to admit she's PRETTY and all but she's not really my type plus I don't really want to get in the way of her and Patrick.. wait.. her and Pete? To be completely truthful I have no idea who she's with.. or IF she's with anybody..

Jamie stormed out of the room, pulling me out of my thoughts. "What just happened?" I ask no one in particular. "Well" Pete said with his hand rubbing his cheek. "Jamie just slapped me and stormed out of the room."

"Why?" WHAT would make her do that is what I should have said.

"Let's just not talk about it." he said

"Let's actually because that girl just-" was all I could say before I was interrupted but Pete yelling.

"I SAID I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" he said then stormed out of the room too.

"Wanna go down to the cafeteria?'' Joe asked, Like nothing just happened.

"Nah I'm good, hey I'm gonna go find Jamie. Okay?"

"K'' He said then I left the room. where could she have gone? Of course that hospital was like a freaking maze but I finally found her besides a door frame and she looked like she was listening to something. She motioned for me to come over and be quiet. What I heard was something I could go my whole life not hearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMFG IM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT!!! I just REALLY wanted to end it there AND Part (3) is coming REALLY soon! I promise!!

I'm also sorry if my chapter sucks but Im going through PMS, I have a headache, and I haven't slept because I took pills for my cramps at 10 pm and didn't realize till AFTER I took them that there was caffeine in them... it's 8 am now.. I HAVE TO BE UP IN AN HOUR!!! UGH!!!

Sooooo yea I apologize! hehe

Questions?

Ummmmm.... short chapter so one question!

1)what do you think Jamie/Andy heard? O.o

Just kidding! I have another question! hehe

2)This girl messaged me on twitter that she loves my book but she wants to know my real name and my age! I don't know if I should.. it would spoil the fun!! hehe :3 Should I give it out?

TILL THEN MY SAPLINGS SHALL CALL ME;

Momma stump

AND MY AGE SHALL BE;

Ummm.... 27!(that's my favorite number that's why I chose a normal one or else I would have picked, like, 732 or something.. I don't know lol)

UNTILL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE SAPLINGS!! hehe :3