Rumors

Hermionie wasn't surprised to see Dumbledore waiting patiently for the lovers return in the empty classroom. Hermionie giggled but Severus grabbed her hand and gently lead her to his private quarters. Dumbledore looked jokingly frustrated and left his portrait. She guessed to go back to Professor Mcgonagalls office.
She couldn't stop laughing. She was finally happy that she could be with her love without fear.
Once they entered Severus's private quaters Hermionie gasped. It was huge. There were endless bookshelves, a very nice couch, and a surpising warm feeling. She was in heaven. She glaced behind her and saw Severus smirking. "I can't belive you hid all these books from me for 8 years!!" Hermione said jokingly, still amazed. "Well, do you really think I could have brought you here even if I wanted to?" He lifted an eyebrow and Hermionie laughed. She stepped forward and pecked him on the lips. "Do you mind if I read a little?" Hermione asked. Severus looked up at the clock. "Sorry, love. Class starts soon. You can after all classes are over" Severus said. "Well, I might just skip the rest of today. Can I stay in here and read while you teach?" She pulled a puppy dog face. "Absolutely not. Go to lunch then class. I will not permit you to skip classes" He gave her a stern look. She poured then sighed. There was no use in argueing with him. She pecked him on the lips again and collected her items. "Bye Severus. See you after school" She waved gently. "Bye love" He replied Then went over to a small cabnet that contained extra suplies. Hermionies heart fluttered and her stomach flipped when he said love. She turned and left the room. She walked to the library to see Ginny and Luna before classes started. She checked the clock in the wall in the dungeons hallway. She had about 10 minutes abefore lunch was over. She jogged to the library and saw Ginny and Luna. They were in a deep convosation about homework. Hermionie sat down but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, the bell rang. Ginny, Hermionie and Luna raised and walked out of the library. Luna walked off for herbology, and Ginny and Hermionie left for double Ancient Runes.
As they walked down the hallway, Hermionie noticed a lot of students glaring at her and Ginny. Ginny must have noticed too because she poked Hermionie in the side and whispered that they would talk later. Hermionie asked what was wrong but Ginny held up a her hand and shushed her. They walked the rest of the way to the classroom in silence.
Hermionie once again dozed off in class. She lost points, and the Gryffindors glared at her. But only some stopped looking at her after a few seconds. Most of the class kept their eyes on her. But when she looked around all of them turned away quickly. Her temper rose as well as her irritation. What the merlins beard is going on around here?? Hermionie had a new repect for Harry. He had to deal with this almost every school year. She relaxed a little as the school bell rang. School was finally over. Now she could see Severus. But she wanted to know what was going on first. Ginny was walking out of the class but Hermionie ran after her, and pulled her into an empty class room. "Tell me what's going on Ginny" Hermionie demanded. Ginny sighed. "You should know by now how fast rumors spread around this school. Someone saw you and Severus together walking back to his class" Ginny sighs again and placed a hand on Hermionies shoulder. "Seriously, don't let it get to you. You had to go through this two times before. With Harry and Ron. They are just rumors. They will blow over. I promise" Ginny said. Hermionie remembered the rumors of her and Harry. At least the ones with her and Ron were true, but the entire school thought she was with Harry and Krum at the same time. Oh Merlin that was a mess. "You okay Hermione?" Ginny asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to the dungouns. See you later Ginny" Hermione said quickly. They waved eacherother goodbye as they split apart.
Hermionie walked to the dungeons in silence. She was thinking everything over. As she reached the large door, she relaxed. Don't have to worry about that right now. Just time to worry about what I want to read first. She pushed open the large door and stepped inside. She was greeted by a warm hug and a soft hand leading her back to the private headquaters. She saw Severus smirk  and sit on the couch out of the corner of her eye. After searching for the perfect book, she finally found it. She took it off the shelf and hurried over the couch. She sat down gently right next to Severus and snuggled into his arms. After they were comfortable, they both opened up their books and began to read in peaceful silence.
--------------------------------
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update. I missed about a week of school and was burried in homework. But, all back to normal now! Hoped you enjoyed, and if you did, leave some feedback! Have a great day lovelies.