See Me After Class

The potions class could not have gone by any slower. The class had to make veritaserum in silence. Hermionie had already completed her potion, and it was perfect. Hermionie rose her hand high and saw the disgusted looks come to her from her classmates. Ginny had to restart because she had stirred the potion clockwise instead of counter clockwise, and Snape cleaned up her potion immediately, after deducting 30 points. When Snape realized Hermionie was done, he walked over and inspected the potion, then vanished it. "Write a 5 inch essay about how to use this potion and why. Include all ingredients and the proper way to make this potion.... Due by the end of class" Snape turned to walk away and Hermionie opened her book again. Snape turned quickly and looked Hermionie in the eye. "You won't be needing that Miss Granger" He had a sneer across his face. He turned and strode back to his desk, looking happy with himself.  Hermionie cursed to herself while putting away her textbook. Instead of using the time to do her essay, she used it whispering instructions to Ginny so she would get a decent grade as well. As soon as Ginny finished it was time to go to lunch, which meant that Hermionie would have to see Snape. Ginny cleaned up her potion but she didn't leave. "What are you doing??  You should go to lunch, I will meet you there" Hermionie said. "I'm not gonna let this git put his hands on you again Hermionie" Ginny said quietly so only Hermionie could hear her. "I will be okay, I promise Gin" Hermionie reassured her. She placed her hand on Ginny's shoulder and gave her a brief hug. "I will see you in the great hall. I promise" Ginny smiled and said "Okay, but be quick" "I will be, bye Gin" "Bye Hermionie" She walked out of the room but not  without glaring daggers at Snape. "Miss Granger, please sit" Hermionie was surprised to hear Snapes soft voice. She thought he would be angry. "Okay, Severus" She said his name in a sweet, but very sarcastic tone. "Please refer to me as Professor from now on Miss Granger" Snape said. "No, I think I will call you by your name. Severus." Snape flinched when she said his name. She could tell that he was trying to hold something back, and she was determined to find out what it was. Hermionie stood up from her desk and waked over to the teachers desk, with Snape looking at her with a cautious, but curious look. She put both hands on the desk and leaned in with a determined look on her face. "What are you doing Miss Granger" Snape demanded from Hermionie. "What are you hiding from me Professor Snape" Hermionie demanded from Snape. By the look on his face, she could tell he wasn't going to budge. So she walked over to his side of the desk, but when she got near him, he stood and began to walk backwards. "Tell me what you are hiding, and I will leave you alone" Hermione could tell the offer was tempting. "Miss Granger-" He was cut off by Hermionie walking forward quickly and kissing him. She could tell he wanted to break it, but she wouldn't let him go. Hermionie grabbed his cloak and pulled him deeper into the kiss. He began to kiss back and Hermionie grabbed his long hair with her other hand holding his cloak so he couldn't ever move away from her. She wanted him there so badly it almost made her crazy. Snape had placed his hands on Hermionies hips and pulled her towards him. The kiss lasted for ages, and Hermionie broke it when she thought acceptable, but she didn't move back, she simply rested her forehead on Severus's. "Is everything okay Severus?? Please tell me" Severus sighed and began to speak. "I just didn't want you to become involved with an old git like me. I'm so old I could be your- " Hermionie interrupted his sentence with with another kiss. Not a long one, but just long enough for him to know that she doesn't care how old he is. "Severus...." Hermionie said softly. "Yes Miss Granger?"  Severus  asked  softly, in a gentle tone. "I-I think...... I think I love you Severus" Then there was silence. He didn't pull away from her, he just didn't speak. "I love you too Miss Granger"  

Sorry it's been so long guys!!! I have been feeling really sick lately, but I managed to write a quick chapter before I went to bed again. Leave some feed back if you enjoy or if something is bothering you!! Love you guys!!