Chapter Ten

Once we had left her home i could still hear her father mocking me. I felt her hand touch my arm like she was going to link arms with me, i guess i'm not in the linking mood. We walked to the ledge and i seen my ship and started to smile, there she is the old girl i say to my self the ship rocking softly. I take her hand and help her down the cliff and she stopped before stepping on my ship, i look at her a little worried. "Are you okay ?" I ask, a little concerned of why she didn't just come on board. "Come on, this is my home." I held my hand out and she took it and came abroad, she smiled and nearly fell when a wave hit the boat but i kept her still.

She was amazing even though i don't know all there is to know about her and i'm not sure what i'm feel maybe its what those women from over the seas felt for each other. Her smile makes me feel warm, her touch makes me feel like its only me and her around, I feel like i need to be protective over her.
"I love your ship." She spoke, her words were soft. I smile and nod in thanks and decide that i'm loosing it. I don't know how i feel towards her but it could be friendship, of course its not in the book of princesses and princes but who knows what the future holds. She looks around shyly as if she knew what i was thinking about, which made me panic questioning myself if i had said it out loud.

"Miss Acker tell me..." She pauses, but gains my attention. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" She did not turn, instead she stood still on my deck looking out into the deep blue clouded sky. I walked over and looked up trying to see what she's looking at when i feel her eyes gazing at me.
"Oh umm sorry, yes i-i do." I state, trying to be strong instead of giggling like a small child. She was such a beautiful young woman, with such an interesting view on the world. I feel like i've learnt so much from her in the few hours we have been together. She wasn't like other women, she didn't fit in any group or class she was .. Different.

She rubbed her arms as if she were going to tell me something but was scared, "uhh are you cold? Here have my jacket." I took off my jacket and held it out, but she just looked at me.
"Miss Acker?"
"Yes?"
"I feel like i'm going to do something wrong like really, really wrong this time .. Not just stealing and and im going to do something i don't want too but its what people like but its very bad."
"What are you going to do." I say, fearsome to what it might be.

She seemed frightened and looked away and i decided to change the subject and get it out of her later. "So um just in there is my bedroom, wanna have a look around? I mean it's nothing special but i seen where you spend your time. She nodded and kept quiet, i gently link her arm and take her to my room and she began to smile.
"You have the dancing light." She said and sat on my bed.
"The dancing what?" I questioned, she was wriggling her fingers in the little bits of light escaping through the gaps in my small, tatted old curtains from my mucky window.

She seems so happy with it, "how about we play a game. I can find out a little bit more about you and you can find out all you wanna know about me." I ask, trying to brake the silence.
"That sounds like fun." She agreed, and we began. Not long after questions were flying some personal and some for a laugh. The answers were not too good either they were silly and personal at the same time. "So how long have you been a pirate for?"
"I have been a pirate since my parents died. They knew Lord Taavi and asked me to speak to him about what i should do, so i did and he had this pirate type job or be a maid to his friends palace." I state and she smiles and noded interested. "Okay my turn, you know how your families poor? How come i've seen you dressed so upper class?"
"My mother was very high ranking and she remarried to a higher man then my dad which she liked when she was younger and left me some of her dresses for when i'm old enough and left my brother her old wooden trains and had given us money for the future and my dad had been spending it and after ordered her to stop sending it even though we needed it to treat my brother and now we're living off that and the money and the money my father has for being ill." She says truthfully.
I nod and nudge her, "you suit them dresses by the way."
"You think?"
"I do. Now since you asked that its my turn." I stated knowingly and she giggled and pushed my arm.

"The suns almost sunsetting, i should be getting back to my dad."
"Can't you stay a little longer?"
"No sorry, he'll have my head." She giggled and gave me a hug and i hugged back.
"May i take you home? As you say it is late and i would hate for any thing to get you." I say and tickle her and she gasps and giggles.
"Miss Acker stop it, stop it." She giggled, i stopped and i watch her smile as she brushes down her dress. "I'll walk home alone, like you say no woman should subject her self to be with a man if she were to be simply walking home, same goes for you unfortunately. I'll see you tomorrow maybe. Good bye Miss Acker." She hopped off my ship and walked up the small bank to the ledge and gave a wave walking off. I smile waving back. Before i knew it she had gone, and she had taken my heart with her. She is so gentle, so sweet, so perfect. She's flawless, i look around; smiling like some kind of idiot, its amazing what she does to me.