He appeared unsure of what was going to happen, so I instinctively pounced. "Feisty," he huskily stated. Leaning my face down to meet his, I realized that I was straddling him. Alex was tugging at the hem of my shirt, so instead of wussing out, I lifted my arms up and allowed him to slide it up my torso. Discarding it onto the floor, his eyes raked my body longingly.

Wearing my white lacy bra, I began to feel self-conscious. Alex could sense my uneasiness as he wriggled out of his tee as well. Releasing a breath I didn't know that I was even holding, I came face to face with the most magnificent abdomens I had ever seen. Well, the only to be honest. And then I saw the faint coloring of black along his back, stretching it's way up.

It was a tattoo. Alex Smith had a tattoo.

Without thinking, I traced my fingertips over the ink softly. From the front, I was unsure of the design. I didn't even care at the moment, my sex-drive had kicked in. Flipping off of him, I climbed underneath his blanket and tossed out my shorts.

Instantly, he was hovering over me. Before I could mutter a single syllable, he placed his cold hand down the front of my underwear. I gasped at the contrasting temperatures as he rubbed me agonizingly slowly. "You're so wet." His voice was so deep as he whispered in my ear, tugging my earlobe with his teeth. His fingers continued going in and out of me as another cry of pleasure divulged itself. It was much louder than the last one. "God, Brooke," he groaned.

I felt a sudden bulge against me, but was too caught in the moment to care. My heart was racing but it stopped instantly. The wrapper of a condom was crunched as he ripped the item out of it's foil packet. It was obvious he had done this before. I silently gulped as he slipped out of his boxers and slid the condom on. He was...large...down there.

A million question blurred by. Would this hurt? Would I bleed and cry? Is he just using me for sex like I was? What if I get pregnant somehow? Should I really go through with this? What if Cole found out? He'd hate me, wouldn't he?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alex spoke. "Do you want to do this?" I nodded hastily.

He uses his knee to spread my legs wide open as he places himself at my entrance, the condom brushing against my flesh. A roll of goosebumps covered my arms and legs as he spoke again. "This is going to hurt a little bit." I squeezed my eyelids tightly and awaited the pain.

When it didn't come, I opened them back up to see Alex leaning in to kiss me again. As his tongue massaged mine, he eased himself into me. The pinching feeling between my legs is like nothing I had ever felt before as he continued pushing himself deeper. "You okay?" I nod and feel my eyes beginning to water. A tear rolled down my cheek as he swiped it away with his thumb and allowed my body to get used to him. "I'll go slowly, okay?"

"Alright," I choked out quietly.

Although the stinging stays, it had lessened considerably. His hips rolled, breathing heavy, constantly checking to make sure that I was alright...it wasn't too bad. Sometime later, I hit my climax. "Oh, Cole!" I cried out as he unloaded into the rubber.

 "Cole?" My eyes widened in panic. No fucking way did I just scream out Cole's name. I said Alex...didn't I? "Who the fuck is Cole," he was still breathless but I could still make out the jealousy in his tone.

I smiled artificially. "Alex. I said Alex." I lied smoothly.

"Whatever, Brooke," he huffed out angrily and rolled over to the other side. Trying to decrease the blow, I wrapped my tiny arms around his waist.

He turned to face me again and surprised me by placing a light kiss on my forehead, proceeding to nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck. Minutes later he was snoring - soundly sleeping.

Even after everything that happened, I still felt special for just a moment.

The memories swarmed around in my mind. I remember waking up and apologizing for his bloodied bed sheets. And then I felt like a piece of shit when he nonchalantly replied, "oh, it's fine. Happens all the time." As soon as I was dropped off at Nichole's I was sobbing uncontrollably. I didn't tell her what happened that night, or how, but a part of me thought she already understood. But now, Nichole was probably snuggling against his chest and claiming the points that I had originally earned.

Wait, the rules. Lindsey said that we couldn't be with the same guy! Nichole would stop chasing him if she knew he'd already been with me, wouldn't she? At five in the morning, I was bustling around the room, gathering all of my things.

I was going home. I was going to differentiate my feelings between Alex and Cole. And finally, I was going to insure us one sweet victory. This is a case of mind over matter.

Hey everybody! I know I haven't been updating nearly as frequently as I should be, but all that is about to change. So VOTE, COMMENT, or FOLLOW even! I love you guys! <3 (Oh, and the picture to the right is of Ashley! (: Not relevant, but oh well! >>)