New Book: RHIDAUNA

If you liked 'Shardfall', perhaps you would care to take a look at my other Wattpad publication I started on April 17th:

RHIDAUNA, THE SHADOW OF THE REVENAUNT,  Book 1.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/69259760-rhidauna-the-shadow-of-the-revenaunt-book-1

CHAPTER 1 – BOAR HUNT

Four times the bronze voice of the tower bell rang out over the courtyard. At the first note, the three boys disappeared into the shadows and the rain-drenched square seemed deserted. Minutes passed, but no guards showed their faces.

Ghyll Denhalf shook his long, dripping wet hair and threw the other two a triumphant grin. Everything was going as planned. He'd counted on the night watch finding the weather too miserable to man the walls. They were all elderly veterans and would be huddling by the fire in the guardhouse, their boots at the door, while they passed round the mulled wine and bragged of their many feats.

Ghyll nodded at the large bronze gates. Both were locked at nightfall, but the wicket, the little door built into them, remained open. Unseen, the three slipped away into the darkness beyond.

The world outside the walls lay wrapped in rain; nothing moved but the falling water. Without a word, the boys hurried to the stable at the castle farm, where their horses stood. Their trained fingers found saddle straps and buckles by touch and soon they led the animals away. In the boathouse at the breakwater, their barge was waiting and moments later they sailed on their adventure... (To be continued elsewhere).

See for more, and the next installments: 

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/69259760-rhidauna-the-shadow-of-the-revenaunt-book-1

Each saturday new updates!

Thanks for your interest!

s