Chapter 2

Rihanna's POV

I woke up the next morning and decided to go shopping with my best friend Mel. I was all ready to leave so I called her. While I was talking on the phone with her I heard the doorbell so I told her I'll call later. Who could it be? I thought. When I opened the door nobody was there and I got a bit angry thinking somebody is pranking me. So I called Mel again and told her it was just a prank.

I grabbed my bags and my keys, got out of the house and locked the door. I then accidentally tripped over something. It was a bouquet of pink and red roses. I knelt down to pick it up and looked around to see who put it there. Nobody. I put my nose against the flowers. It smelled really good then I suddenly saw a note. It read.

You + Me = Date?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I freaked out and punched him.

"Calm down it's just me."

I knew that voice it was drake. I started feeling really guilty.

"OMG, I'm so sorry." I said

Then I dragged him into the house to clean up the bruises.

To be continued..... :)

---------------------------------------------

How do you guys like it so far??

Go follow and read Elliebrooks01 stories!!!!!!!! She helped me on this so go!!!!!

Next part will be up soon and probably longer.

So until next time... :)!!!!