That Nobody Becomes A Shadow

Heyyy guys, remember that things in italics are memories.

*Author's POV*

They were arguing, again. For the third time this week, Donatello and Rapheal were bickering. Luckily for everyone else it was time for training and Sensei had specifically told the boys' to resolve the argument by then. Everybody, including Miku, had entered the dojo and knelt down in front of their Sensei.

Miku 'wasn't old enough' to be trained yet so she settled for watching from the sidelines. The ten-year old turtles on the other hand vigourously trained until Master Splinter deemed it fit for them to take a break.

It was their water break and Miku was talking to them about how she can do science really well, however none of them truly believed her they went along with it until Donnie snapped, still frustrated over the disagreement with Rapheal over who was better at pinball.

"For the last time Miku, you're no good at science, even after me teaching you. You didn't understand variables or force or anything for that matter, my gosh!" Donatello says, his words laced with a trail of anger and venom. Instead of crying or being startled by the outburst (like the others, as well as Sensei), Miku begins to giggle, then laugh and eventually it turns into hysteria.

"Y'know Donnie, magic is a form of science and therefore I can perform magic. Although there is more science involved than actual magic because, if magic were real, it wouldn't have equal exchange as it's first 'ule, right? Jeez, you guys are dumber than you look. I will prove to you that I can do better science than the rest; even you Don. I'll show you later." She finishes and walks out, still laughing.

Master Splinter, still in a state of shock from the outburst of his son and the hysteria produced by his adoptive daughter, shakes his head and tells the boys to continue training.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PANDA**

It was later that evening that Master Splinter called a family meeting in the living room, wanting to talk to Miku about the 'Science' she was talking about. She had promised a demonstration after all...

"We have gathered here because I would like Miku to show us the 'science' that she has been talking about, is that alright my daughter?" Splinter asks.

"Hai Sensei. I actually prepared a gift that i'm going to make you, Mikey!" She says excitedly, preparing for her presentation by drawing a transmutation circle on the floor. Mikey smiles at her kindly, his grin stretching ear to ear.

"This is called a transmutation circle," She says pointing to the ground, "Let me explain what i'm going to do!"

---------------------------------------------------

HEYY hope you enjoyed this chapter, I won't b posting another one today but you know, life. I will post next on Tuesday as I am away on Monday. Thanks and cya my Dirt Angels!! <3