News and Thanks

My readers are My Rock★Stars!

A Kindle Bestselling Series ★ Thanks to all of you for your encourage to publish!
FULL DRAFT VERSION HERE ON WATTPAD of Book #1 and Book #2
Edited version with extra chapters/expanded scenes, available on KINDLE and NOOK
Jack and Marissa's story is now a TRILOGY with the newest addition of SNOW STORMS
Visit www.RockStarReads.com for the book hookup!
Thank you again, I can never say it enough. There is a fan tribute page on my website.

JACK WHO? by LISA GILLIS is
BOOK #1 RELEASED 9/1/2013
Available on KINDLE KOBO NOOK iBooks GooglePlay
FULL Draft here on wattpad, hope you enjoy!

WEATHERING JACK STORM by LISA GILLIS
BOOK #2 RELEASED 9/1/13
Available on KINDLE KOBO NOOK iBooks GooglePlay
FULL Draft here on wattpad, hope you enjoy!

SNOW STORMS by LISA GILLIS
BOOK #3 RELEASED 11/23/13
Available on KINDLE KOBO NOOK iBooks GooglePlay

THE PUBLISHED VERSION DIFFERS FROM THE WATTPAD VERSION. EXTRA CHAPTERS, EXPANDED SCENES. EDITED from 1st POV to 3rd with special care to keep the up close and personal feeling of looking through Marissa and Jack's eyes.

 BOOK DESCRIPTIONS:

JACK WHO?
Marissa is a craps dealer, and in one quick second that she never wants to remember, her life turns to crap. Her best friend convinces her that the cure for a breakup is a hookup, and reluctantly, she heeds this advice.

However, Jack (what was his name again?) is not the average girl's revenge sex.

Women throw themselves at Jack, toss their lingerie on the stage, and scream his name. Marissa has no idea of his public identity, and while she does not initially throw herself at him, she does go on to toss aside her lingerie and ultimately scream his name.

Five years later, the revelation of a huge secret will force them to bridge their very different worlds. 

WEATHERING JACK STORM
Falling in love with Jack was easy, but there is nothing easy about staying in love with this rock star while settling into a new life in Los Angeles.

To Marissa, her future seems as mysterious as dusk’s shimmering shadows beneath the surface of the luxurious guitar shaped pool. There was no doubt this could be her dream house, her dream life with the man she loved. Not so dreamy was all that she was beginning to see packaged with him.

The crazy hours of a very active life. The garbage behind the glam. Mostly, a moody and presumptuous rock star whose public persona is opposite of the sweet celebrity she fell for.

"Weathering Jack Storm" is book 2 of the G Strings Set, a spin off from Silver Strings Series. This full sized novel can stand alone, but is greatly enhanced by reading Book 1, "Jack Who?" 

SNOW STORMS : Wish on a Star
It all begins with one wrong wish on a star – a ROCK STAR. 

Christmas is coming, and Jack Junior is not the only one with a wish list. The Jackal fan site once had a Holiday tradition of indulging five lucky fans with a Christmas wish. This year, a fan manages to contact Jack with a very special wish. 

A wish that unearths a scandal Jack tried to leave in his past.  

To complicate matters, this Holiday Season Marissa is hiding more than Christmas presents. For starters, her complicated relationship with Jack’s sister reaches a new level of craziness. Also, simmering beneath a Christmas colored surface is a psycho situation she cannot see coming.  

Jack and Marissa have always had a rocky relationship. Yet again, they must stand strong, because LA may be hot, but there is always plenty of snow.  

 HOPE YOU LOVE JACK & MARISSA AS MUCH AS I DO!