The Introduction

Hello, I am what is known as the forgotten Loric. I've been on earth for a while. I am skilled in many legacies but, most of all flying. Pittacus had me fake my own death and sent me down to earth to help here. Nobody knows of my existence. They all think I'm dead. My name Zayne, I am Garde. I'm 14 years old living in New York. I Heard of the downfall of Lorien, I was very shocked when I found out that we had lost the war against the Mogadorians. I have reasons to believe that the Loric elders knew about the downfall of Lorien being inevitable. They sent 9 Garde children, that are around my age to earth. They also sent 9 Cepáns to watch over them. From what I know they split up from each other and are hiding somewhere in earth. I hope they are ready to fight the Mogs soon. I'll never be pittacus strong but I'll be loridas strong. Loridas was the second strongest elder. Once thought to be the strongest elder. He developed many legacies, far more than most elders and Garde. The only reason pittacus is stronger is because of his legacy. Xthiris. Or however they spelled it. It's known as the copy cat legacy. He copied all of the Garde powers and Loridas powers. He became stronger than loridas. As far as I know they were friends and stayed away from power battles. Which is defiantly good.