Epilogue

5 years later...

"Daddy, Ashy and Cally are here!" Morgan said as she knocked on Michael's office door. He was a little stressed since he had to refile a restraining order on that Jeremy guy. Turns out that he was a stalker. He had a bunch of pictures of Luke in his house and he was following him around. They moved later but we're afraid he'd find them so they have restraining orders on him.

But the stress washed away when his little girl walked into the room. He smiled at her and swooped her up onto his head before walking out of his office. He walked downstairs to see Luke making lunch in the kitchen with Ashton and Calum sitting at the counter. Louis an Harry were outside setting up the picnic table.

It was Luke's birthday and they decided to make it small and have a nice picnic. Jack and Ben came over the other day to take Luke out to celebrate for the day.

"Hey guys." Michael greeted and put Morgan down, allowing her to run into Calum's arms. She giggled as he peppered her face in kisses.

Luke smiled at Michael and they shared a quick kiss. Luke put his hand on Michael's cheek and smiled at him.

"Happy birthday, babe." Michael whispered, grabbing Luke's hand and kissing the wedding ring on his finger.

"Thank you, sweetie. Now go out and help Louis and Harry with the table." he ordered and Michael smacked his bum before leaving. Ever since Luke finished highschool and learned proper grammar, he's been bossy but Michael still loves him.

Michael went out to help the two only to see they were making out on the table. Louis and Harry broke up with Ashton to be together and Ashton and Calum stayed together. They were all okay with it and still stayed best friends.

"Alright, nasties, we said set the table not have sex on the table." Michael interrupted and they pulled away awkwardly. He laughed and helped finish setting up.

A half hour later the food was brought out and everyone was sat at the table. Jack came by to pick up Morgan and watch her for the weekend so Michael and Luke could have it alone together.

They all ate and joked about how Luke's birthday three years ago was a disaster. They went to an amusement park but Luke had never been to one and ended up puking after the second ride. They had to go home but Michael made love to him that night to make it up.

Michael smiled because still, five years later, he was happy with his life.

+

Cheesy and lame but it's okay

ok now it's the real end of the book.