1.7

yo im back, sorry it's been a while i've just been busy

y'all should start commenting again because your feedback makes me happy

oh yeah and apparently louis' son was born a few days ago so I'm happy for him, let's just hope it's actually his baby

-

"Daddy?" Luke called from the bathroom as Michael laid on their bed, reading a magazine.

"Yes, baby?" Michael calls back.

"Can you come here for minute, please." Luke asked as if it were obvious that that is why he called him in the first place. Michael rolled his eyes and groaned, not wanting to get out of bed just yet. It's barely ten am and it's a Saturday. Later him and Luke are going to the mall for lunch and to get Michael a new suit for an important meeting he has at his company.

But he doesn't have to go do all that until later.

"I'm coming." Michael sighs and gets up, walking into their bathroom. He sees Luke in there without a shirt and only a pair of Michael's sweatpants hanging low on his hips. His hair is flat across his forehead from sleeping and Michael is just now realizing that not only is his sub beautiful and pretty, but he's also extremely hot and handsome, despite him being so submissive in reality.

But it's something about his face that gets Michael a little confused. Because Michael barely is growing any hair on his face, but here Luke is, quickly sprouting scruff. He looks incredibly sexy, but he also looks more dominant and older than Michael and the older boy can't have that.

But he brushed it off for now since he wasn't called into the bathroom to make comments about Luke's beard.

"Yes princess?" Michael says.

"Do you think I'm big?" Luke huffed, poking his flat stomach. Michael furrowed his eyebrows at the boys ridiculous question.

"Of course not, baby. Why would you even ask that?" Michael frowned, going behind Luke and wrapping his arms around the boys waist that definitely is not fat.

"I look big. Don't wanna be big, wanna be small for you, daddy." Luke frowned and looked at Michael through the mirror.

"Luke, you are small. And even if you weren't that wouldn't matter to me because it's not your weight that makes you beautiful, it's who you are as a person, not appearance. And the fact that you're so god damn gorgeous just adds onto it." Michael turns Luke around and kisses his lips softly before pulling back.

"Thank you, daddy." Luke smiled big and jumps into Michael's arms, wrapping his legs around Michael's waist. Michael holds him up by his thighs and let's Luke suck and nip at his neck while he carries them to the shower.

"Let's shower, yeah?" Michael smiled at Luke, and Luke knew that showering either meant shower sex or they were in a rush and didn't have time to take a bath. But they have two hours until they should head out, so Luke smiles at that.

"Okay." he giggles. Michael turns on the water and let's it get hot before turning around, smirking at an already naked Luke. Michael quickly undresses and pulls the smaller boy into the shower with him. Michael pushes Luke's chest against the tile wall, kissing his neck and running his hands up and down Luke's wet body.

"Want daddy's cock, baby?" Michael whispers huskily in Luke's ear. The submissive nods quickly and pushes his bum down so it brushes against Michael's now hard length to which Michael moans at. Michael put his already wet fingers under the water for a moment, as a replacement for lube.

"Gonna finger you open first." Michael says and brings his fingers to Luke's puckered hole. He teases him by circling his finger around the entrance before darting it in, up to his knuckle. He pushes it in and out quickly, just wanting to get inside of Luke.

Luke is whining and moaning loudly and the sounds echo off the tile wall. He rests his hands on the wall and pushed his bum down to meet with Michael's fingers.

"More, more fingers daddy." Luke whines because he needs it, needs more and needs to feel full with his daddy.

And who is Michael to deny him? So Michael pulls his finger out and replaces it with not only two, but three fingers. Luke whimpers loudly at the sharp pain, squeezing his eyes shut to get used to it. Soon the pain is washed over by pleasure and Luke is moaning again. His hard length is red and leaking with precum, already ready to come.

Michael actually manages to brush Luke's prostate a couple times, making Luke moan loudly and come hard onto the tile.

Michael tisks at his naughty boy and Luke whimpers when he pulls his fingers out quickly.

"I didn't say you could come, darling." Michael whispers in Luke's ear, Luke barely heard it over the water. "Gonna have to punish you." and Luke whimpers at that because it's been a while since he's been spanked and he actually wants it so bad that he's hard again.

"Yes daddy, spank me." Luke whines and since he asked for it, Michael will comply.

Michael extends his arm back and brings it down hard onto Luke's right cheek, making the boy gasp out at the unexpected slap. He didn't even get a warning.

"Gonna fuck you while I spank you baby, and you're gonna come untouched again." Michael says before lining up with Luke's hole and thrusting in quickly, making Luke shouts out and gasp. He pulls out and slams back into Luke, hard and deep, just before he lands another hard slap on the same spot. Luke's milky skin is already turning pink and Michael loves it.

Michael thrusts in at a fast pace and each time is harder and deeper than the last. He spanks Luke's right cheek eight more times until Luke is crying and his bum is red and sore. He continues to fuck Luke while he spanks the other cheek ten times. By now Luke is sobbing at how good everything feels and how sensitive he is and how bad he wants to come.

"Oh fuck, baby boy, I'm gonna come." Michael moans and Luke whimpers as his thrusts get faster. Michael pulls out almost all the way before slamming right into Luke's prostate, pushing the boy against the wall as he screams out in pleasure.

Luke's cock is angry red and hard, he needs to come so badly but he doesn't want anymore spankings.

"Fuck, princess." Michael moans loudly before he's spilling into Luke's abused hole, "come baby." is all he needs to whisper before Luke is coming hard again, painting the wall with his liquid.

Michael pulls out and Luke whimpers at the empty feeling. He turns Luke around and let's him lean on him while Michael washes his hair and body. They finish their lazy shower and get out. Michael dries them off before they both lazily get back into bed, naked and coming down from their highs.

As Luke is cuddled into Michael's side, his leg right about Michael's length, Luke kisses his cheek and whispers, "Love you, daddy." into his ear.

And to which Michael replies with, "Love you too, baby."

-

i thought i wasn't going to put smut in but i was wrong lol