Ch. 14 The New House & Youtuber

--Leah's pov--

Today I woke up to go out to see the house Jack purchased. I thought everything was going so quick with the pregnacy and the house. I was a lucky girl.  I rubbed my belly as I stood up from bed. Jack and Finn went early to the house. They wanted it ready for me. I opened the curtains and started out to the empty street below.

People would walk by. Going about their business. Never would they expect me to be pregnant. It started to settle in. The evil stares and the judgment that i will receive. I felt the comments of people circling around me.

I started breathing heavy. Finally snapping my curtains shut. As if it would block comments people would say. I didnt bother turning on the lights, the room was still light enough to see. I went to the bathroom and showered. Stepping out about 10 mins later. I bent down searching for the Hair dryer under the sink. I grabbed the hair dryer.

Plugging it in and turning it on to full volume. I dried my hair. Leaving it nice and warm. Making my skin feel good with every strand that rested on my bare shoulders. I decided to leave my hair natural, wavey. I walked out to my bedroom again.

Opening my closet trying to find something decent. I heard a beep outside. Looking out the window I didn't remember the car. I searched my closet I put on my skinny jeans. With white gladiator sandals. Then my white tight cami.

"Bye Dad! Bye Hannah!" i yelled going out  the door. My phone was placed into my front pocket of my jeans. I shut the door softly behind me as i walked to the car.

Once i was close enough to see clearly.  I saw Alfie, Marcus, Zoe and Caspar leaning on the car waiting for me. I instantly smiled. Zoe ran over to me. We hugged immediately. None of them knew I was pregnant yet.

"Hi!" Zoe yelled out at me. The  boys looked at each other and waited for us to stop our "moment". She led me to the boys.

"Hi." i whispered to each one of them as i hugged them.  Caspar literally hugged me like he was trying to kill me. I was close to him, but them again i was with all of them. Zoe sat on my left and Caspar on my right. Alfie riding shotgun. Marcus drove.

"Leah im so jealous," Zoe whispered. I looked at her. Why would she be jealous? Did she like Jack too?

"Why?" i asked. Pretending that i was clueless about why she would be jealous.

"Your so thin and tall." she compared out heights. Then rubbed her shorter legs. "Any girl would love to be you." woah this is not what i expected. 

"Thanks." i replied. Acting graceful. I didnt want to seem concieded.

"So Leah do you hang out with anyone else?" Caspar asked. Now that i was thinking of it i only hung out with Youtubers.

"Well now that i think of it no." i responded fiddling with my fingers.

"We thought of making you a Youtuber." Alfie told me. He turned and looked at me. Making me the center of attention.  A youtuber i never thought of that. "Well many youtubers love you. Our fans love you. We think that your a perfect fit."

I smiled. Someone actually telling me that i could be something in life. Thats not how my life in California was.

"I think we should give it to you now." Marcus told me. i looked around and saw Alfie pull out a box. It was wrapped beautifully. With a hand tied ribbon on top. He handed it to me. Zoe smiled putting her hands together in excitement,

" Thank you guys. " i commented. My fingers glided smoothly over the box. Trying to guess what is inside. Marcus kept driving but would glance at me every so often. Alfie recorded me with Jacks camera. I guess they all agreed on it.

I stared to unwrap it. i noticed a expensive looking camera with a note to the side. My mouth stayed open. The note had a youtube username, email, and passward. i covered my mouth. i couldnt possibly thank them enough. It was evident on my face.