4: Autumn Leaves

Hey, so this one is longer, ish than the last chapter…but I really really need votes so, if your liking it, VOTE! 

I have nothing more to say….

Chapter 4 

Enjoy :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily Grace

July 7th 

When I woke, I wasn’t laid on the table anymore. I wasn’t even in the house, I didn’t recognise the room at first. The walls were a faded blue-grey, there was a bookshelf on the other side of the room containing a few books and small football trophy, or soccer trophy as they are here. Under the shelf was a desk, on the desk were pictures. One of Billy, holding a baby, it was obvious at first glance that it was Finn, you could tell by the thick curly mop on his head. It was Finns room. I had only been here a few times, maybe once of twice, when we first moved. Just because my dad told me I had to, dad doesn’t tell me anything now though. The thought of dad raised a few questions in my head. 

Why was I at Finns and not at home? And what had dad said to Finn last night? 

“Morning sleepy,” Finn was slouched against the door frame on the far side of the room. 

“Uh, hey,” I tried to sit up, without showing how much my back and neck really hurt. 

“How’s your back?” He walked across the room and sat on the opposite end of the bed. 

“Fine,” I lied. It was better, but it still hurt, a lot. 

“Your lying Em,” 

“So, but where did you sleep if I was here,” 

“Sofa,” He said casually as if he didn’t mind. 

“You should have put me down there,” 

Then I realized, I had clothes on. One of Finns old shirts acted as a sort of dress.

“Finn?” 

“Yeah,” He replied. 

“How do I have clothes on?” He must have done it. 

“I didn’t look I promise,” 

“Finn!” 

“What? I though you’d get cold.” 

“Believe me, I really don’t mind, oh god, do you know how embarrassing that is!”  

“I didn’t really think that you’d notice, I didn’t think much of it!” 

“You saw me naked Finn!” Shouting caused my neck to burn. “Ah,” I hissed cupping my hand on my neck, I hadn’t noticed the bandages around my back and dressing on my neck. 

“Uh, I did that for you as well.” 

“Okay, so explain who you did that without looking,” 

“I’m a werewolf, I can do anything.” 

“So am I Finn, its nothing to be proud of.” I hated being like this, I wouldn’t even be here if a was a human, a proper human. “I hate it,” 

“It’s not all bad,” 

“How?” 

“I mean we get to mate in the pack and,” He leaned into me. 

“Finn.” He ignored me. Before I could protest further his lips crushed mine, he dominated immediately, I tried to pull away. He leaned over me forcing me to kiss him. For some reason I decided the best thing to do in this situation was to kiss him back and hope he would stop. He pushed me back so I was lying with him over me.