Prologue: The Trouble That Doubles

"Ok lets play truth or dare." My best friend Taylor
said ploping on the couch next to me.

"I don't wanna." I whine pulling my blanket up higher over my head. 

"Come on you never play." She said pulling at the blanket.

"That's because it's a ridiculous game." I say in a duh tone.

"Come on Scarlett  live a little." She whines.

"Fine, but only once." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yay, now that's the spirit!" She says raising her arms.

"Whatever lets just get this over with." I say adjusting the pillow behind me.

"Ok truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." She smirks.

"Ok, I dare you to pick or guy in your contacts and send them a message that you love them, and it has to be a guy."

"That's not hard at all." She says smirking at me.

She opens up her contacts a texts our friend Daniel.

"There you go, I done did it." She says throwing her phone up (luckily it landed back on the couch).

I look at her and bust into laughing.

"Ok truth or dare, and you can't pick truth." She says pointing a finger at me.

"That makes no sense but ok, dare."

"I dare you to call a random number and tell them your having their baby." She said laughing.

"I hate you." I say reaching over to grab my phone.

I dialed the first number that popped into my head.

"Hello?" A male voice s said.

"Umm I think you need to tell you something." I say fake crying.

"Um do I know you?" He asked.

"How could you forget me?" I say now fake sobbing.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you." He said sincerely.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Its Sophia." I say trying not to laugh.

"Well I think you got the wrong number." He said hanging up.

"He hung up." I say laughing to Taylor.

"Well then." She says laughing.

"Ok now your turn, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."

"When's the last time you've made out with a guy."

"Well it was a couple weeks ago." She says looking into the distance.

"Really?" I ask.

"Your just jealous that you've never really had a boyfriend." She says sarcastically.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just fine with being a loner." I say mater of factly.

She's right, I've never really been in a relationship like that. Ice never really been interested in that kind of stuff, I don't like the idea of being taped down by something, I like to be free. She's wrong about the jealousy part,like I said I'm just fine not having a boyfriend. 

"Ok now your turn, truth or dare?" She asked.

"I dare you to dm your favorite celebrity asking to meet them." She said smirking.

"You know there never going to read it right?" I ask her, one time she dare me to dm Colby Brock on Twitter asking to marry him, he never even looked at it.

"You never know." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok." I sigh.

I take my phone out and open my Twitter.

I click n the dolan twins. It has been my dream to meet them, but I never have the money. 

"Come on just do it." She said urging me to keep going.

"What am I supposed to say?" I ask.

"I don't know just do something." She says shrugging her shoulders.

I click the message button and put in the dolan twins as the contact and I type.

Hi My name is Scarlett and I have been a fan for the longest time but I've never really been to one of your tours because I'm broke. I just wanted to tell you guys what an impact that you have had in my life, you guys make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in and I have been going through a lot s I wanted to thank you for what you do for me and everyone of your fans. I love you ethan and Grayson.

"There you happy now I did it." I say holding my phone out so she can see it.

"Ok now we wait to see if they will respond." She says getting up from the couch.

"I highly doubt that hat will but ok." I say getiing up as well and heading to my room.

Hey guys so this is my new book. I hope you liked this part the first chapter should be up soon! Dint forget to vote and comment if you liked it or have any opinions😊😊