Bunny's back and Rrbz is going to our school.

Kaoru P.O.V

 There is something wrong with Momoko, and I know it. Miyako might not want but I'm going to figure it out. We were walking to the candy store because it Momoko favorite place. I know Momoko loves sweet she eat 50 a day before she started acting weird. We got there I bumped into someone.

" Hey watch where you going, BAKA." I said yelling at the person who bumped into me.

" I'm sorry, you don't have to yell, It not like I did it on purpose." Said a very familiar voice. I look up to see a girl with Brown hair and a lot of purple on.

" Usa, Is that you." I asked the girl, I could hardily believe my eyes.

" Kaoru, No wonder the person I bumped into was so rude." Usa said smiling. I glared at her.

" Haha real funny, come on let go to the others. I said grabbing her hand a dragging her away before she could answer.

" Hi Momo-Chan and Miya-Chan , I'm back and I'm here to stay." Usa said with a smile. We all hugged her. Momoko didn't show any emotion and Usa found it weird.

" Momo-Chan are you not happy to see me you haven't smiled once." Usa said looking sad

" Usa-Chan, don't worry Momo-chan hasn't smile in 2 years, it almost has if she forgot how." Miyako said giggling.

" I did forget how to smile, I don't know how, or why I should smile, Happiness is an emotion that I don't remember." Momoko said

" What in the fuck do you mean my happiness is an emotion you forgot. Momoko what happened tell me now." I yelled. Momoko started cry.

" I don't now how but I did forget how to smile and how being happy feels. Momoko said still crying.

" Momoko, just because I yelled doesn't mean, I'm mad so stop cry, BAKA." I said to Momoko. I hugged her and she stopped cry.

" Usa-Chan I missed you very much, but what happened to you." Momoko asked Usa with and emotionless face.

" My family moved and I didn't have enough time to tell you." Usa-Chan said. We all nodded

" I'm also going to your school again, Townville high." Usa-Chan said

Time skip ( Tomorrow at school) ~ Sorry I'm lazy and this is boring

" Help class we have 5 new student." Mrs. Keane said.

" Whatever, just call them out already, you don't have to put me to sleep." I said to Mrs. keane. Everyone started laughing

" Kaoru be patient, you may come in." Mrs. keane said. Five people came in. Usa, a guy with reddish-orange hair and red eye, a blond guy with blue eyes, a guy with black hair and green eyes and a Brown hair one with purple eye.

" Hi, I'm names Usa, nice to meet you all." Usa said with a smile. Some boys were smirking.

" Touch her and I kill you all." I said angrily threatening them. The all looked scared and pretend to be reading. Wimps.

" Name Brick, Remember it Losers." The redhead said. the guys glared. Some girls giggles and other girl had hearts in their hearts. BAKAS ( That means stupid,  dumb, or Idiot.)

" hello my name Boomer, Nice to meet you, Brick my big brother." The blond said everyone was shocked. The girl started whispering.

" He's cute." One girl said.

" Hope their single." Another girl said

" What about the other two." someone said.

" Names Butch, nice to meet all of you wonderful lady and other people." The guy with black hair and green eyes said. said. I know I not going to like this one.  

" Yo, name Blitz, and we're all brothers." The guy with brown hair and purple eyes said. everyone stood their shock. I know their the Rowdyruff boy z, the girls seem to know too.

" Anyone have any question." Mrs. Keane said. Momoko raised her hand.

" Yes Momoko." Mrs. Keane said

" Can Usa-Chan sit close to Miyako, Kaoru, or Me." Momoko said.

" Sure, Momoko." Mrs. Keane said.

" Momo- Chan, you really did miss me." Usa-Chan said hugging Momoko and siting between Miyako and her.

" Ok now Boy, Brick is one Momoko left, Boomer on Miyako right, Butch sit In Behind Kaoru and Blitz behind Usa." The Boy took their seat.

Time skip ( Thing happen but I to lazy to write about them.) 

Butch that pervert, he flirted with me the whole time, and asked about having fun in bed. I punch him and now we both have detention.

Momoko P.O.V

 What is Brick doing here. The whole time he kept on asking me questions. I saw brick in the hallway and walk right past him. He said something that made me stop.

 He said something that made me stop

B.A ~ Cliffhanger.

Blossom~ Why would you do that I thought you hated Cliffhangers.

B.A~ I like them, but hate it when it happens to me. hehe 

Boomer~ Wait Momoko is Blossom, mind-blown. : )

B.A~ Boomer, you already knew that why are you surprised.

Boomer~ I did, I didn't know that I knew she was Momoko.

Butch ~  I got this. Hits Boomer.

B.A~ I thanks Butch.

Bubbles, Bunny, and Buttercup~  She doesn't own the powerpuff or the Rowdyruff but she does own this stupid story.

B.A~ You think my story is stupid. Starts crying

Everyone ~ No we love your stories.

Blitz~ Vote and Comment and you meet B.A-Chans counterpart.

B.A- Don't have one.

Mystery guy - Then who am I.

B.A- Your back, I hate you get way.

Mystery Guy - that hurt. Your so mean Hyper

B.A- I know I'm hyper but don't call me that jerk.

Mystery Guy- say my name.

B.A- that all we have time for bye. ( His name starts with a B)

Everyone- Bye add, like and comment if you want B.A to continue.